DLNA Kodi

I have intergrated Kodi into Vera via DLNA. The KodiRemote does not load on my Kodi box. Anyways I’m able to control the Kodi box. I can see what is playing, Pause, Play, Stop & adjust volume. What I’m trying to do is call for a specific source to play. For instance, When I come home I would like the Kodi box to turn on then switch to a specific stream source (ie Discovery Channel via cCloud). There is a spot inside the player tab to call for a URL but I really don’t know what to put there to call for a specific source. I’ve tried multiple but can’t get it there. I didn’t know if I could go and select it like tabs (Videos/Video add-ons/cCloud/Top 10/Discovery). This really doesn’t get me anywhere. Tried to adjust the HTTP address but that doesn’t work.

Is anyone using Kodi and able to call for a specific stream to play?

I’ve found a bunch of commands that can be sent to Kodi but nothing available on Vera to send custom strings. I need to send a custom string command. IE, Video/Video addons/Then what ever you want from selections that you have zipped. Any place that I could send custom strings to make this work. I found a spot where I could send CEC commands which would be AWESOME so I could turn OFF the TV or turn and turn ON the TV as desired (kids bed time or arriving and home).

If you’ve made any progress with this I am interested. I have one plugin that reports the state of my kodi to vera and I have a plugin that let’s me control vera from kodi. I just need one now to control kodi from vera. I want vera to be able to turn on my squeeze player app in kodi.

I have not. I’ve been using Yatse app on my phone and it’s pretty awesome. I’m hoping someone comes out with an app for Vera for yatse. Its what I’m needing. Next I’m onto Amazon Alexa.

[quote=“gijosh28, post:3, topic:191054”]If you’ve made any progress with this I am interested. I have one plugin that reports the state of my kodi to vera and I have a plugin that let’s me control vera from kodi. I just need one now to control kodi from vera. I want vera to be able to turn on my squeeze player app in kodi.[/quote]which app are you using for the kodi app? And which Vera version are you running?

BUMP