Disarm Alarm with Zwave Door Lock

Trying to set up a PLEG that will disarm my alarm system(Vista 20P with AD2USB) when the correct pin code is entered into my Yale Z-Wave deadbolt. I
have 3 inputs:
AlarmArmedAway
AlarmArmedStay
CodeEnteredCorrect (* entered for pin code in PLEG)
My Condition is: CodeEnteredCorrect and (AlarmArmedAway or Alarm ArmedStay)
When I try it in with the Alarm in “Away” mode it disarms as soon as I set it (When I look at the Status of CodeEnteredCorrect it always shows true)
Is there a way to have the input “CodeEnteredCorrect” reset to false after a certain time frame or is there a better way to do what I want?

Is there a way to have the input "CodeEnteredCorrect" reset to false after a certain time frame or is there a better way to do what I want?

Yes - it is all a matter of timing. See this answer to essentially the same question.

You can do one of two things:

1. Mark the condition with repeats.
    It will always stay true … but it will fire the actions every time the PIN code is entered.

2. You can clear the Lock variable.
    On the CodeEnteredCorrect condition … add a 1 minute delayed action.
    Using the ADVANCED editor, add the PLEG devices itself and use the SetVariable action:
    ServiceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:DoorLock1
    VariableName=sl_UserCode
    Value=
    Device=YourLockDeviceID

Thanks Rex and Richard for helping me out. I changed the my condition to : CodeEnteredCorrect and AlarmArmedAway and (AlarmArmedAway; CodeEnteredCorrect) .
I also marked the condition with repeats. It works great now. Thanks again for the help.