Direct ISY support

I’m curious if there are any plans to or if you would consider adding direct support for the isy994i. The selection of android applications for ISY control is not very good and unfortunately the developer for the most popular application (mobilinc) puts iOS first and Android is very obviously an afterthought. I was hoping Authomation was open source so I could attempt to add direct support myself but it doesn’t appear that it is. I know the application is currently free, but I do believe you could very well monetize an ISY compatible version as most are not satisfied with any of current applications and are more than willing to pay for an application that puts Android first.

I do know that the application can be used with an ISY/vera hybrid system but its somewhat of a bummer to purchase a piece of hardware that will only serve to communicate with a mobile app (more controllers = more things to potentially fail) but I will if absolutely necessary. I’d much rather purchase a piece of hardware to use an application that puts Android first than purchase an Android application and have my funds go toward furthering the iOS version of the same app while the Android version is ignored.

Unfortunately I have no plans to add direct support for the ISY. My time is pretty limited and I barely have time right now to work on AutHomation.

• Garrett