Dim light power percentage with out turn on the light

Hi,
I am using VeraEdge and I have the following problem:
When I am turning off the light using vera and turning on the lights using Alexa, the lights always dimming to 1 percent.
But when I am turnning on and off using the same method (Vera only or Alexa only) the light are being dimming to 100 percent (as excepcted).
So I tried to add a scene that will always dim the lights to 100 percent when its being turn on. The problem is that when I am turning on the lights using Alexa there is 2-5 second of waiting until the scene is being exceute.
I want to do it in opposite way: when the lights are being turn off - set the dim to 100 percent (without turning then on), then when alexa will turn on the lights they will be 100 percent by default, and I dont care about waiting 5 second after closing the lights for the scene to run.
I tried to add the following luup code:
luup.call_action(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1”, “SetLoadLevelTarget”, {newLoadlevelTarget = “100”}, 7)
But this code is also turning the lights on. there is a way to dim the power (set defult dim) with luup code without turn on the light?