Device will not delete no matter what I do

I have a Schlage door lock that has added 2 devices (one shows up as a door lock, the other as a outlet plug). I have tried to delete both unwanted devices by unpairing and by deleting it outright via the devices page. I always get that the unpairing or delete was successful, however the device never deletes it just stays in Devices. What is also strange is, if I add the door lock again it appears as a 3rd device, however if I try to unpair via either unwanted devices, it will delete the 3rd working device.

Hello @pbrisebois

We’ve dispatched an email containing a support ticket (303275) to assist you in resolving this situation. Kindly check your email and keep us informed, please.

Actually, after a few hrs, the 2 devices finally disappeared. Never seen them take this long to go away.

1 Like

Hello @pbrisebois

We are glad to know that everything is working fine now. We will close this thread and the ticket. However, if you have any other questions or requirements, please don’t hesitate to let us know, and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Take care.

FYI On Vera firmware controllers you can use this command in a browser when all else fails…

http://<Vera_IP>:3480/data_request?id=device&action=delete&device=<device_ID>

Update to reflect your own details…