device fibaro e1 e2

hello

in code luup about a device fibaro

the root mudule is 5 for example but the e2 or e1 is 5e2 or 5e1 ?

my luup is bad with this device

please help me

i have another problem with fibaro

fibaro modules must be assigned in the same room as the father
a bit embarrassing if you have a switch that illuminated outside on e1 and that there is also a branch inside lighting on the second output e2

Those sound like [tt]ID[/tt]'s rather than [tt]Device #[/tt]'s. Typically, you’d use the [tt]Device #[/tt].

Those sound like [tt]ID[/tt]'s rather than [tt]Device #[/tt]'s. Typically, you’d use the [tt]Device #[/tt].[/quote]

i don’t understand

my device root is 5 but the slave are e1 and e2
where i use # ?

Click on the wrench for the device you want the device id for. Than click on the settings tab. At the top in bold font, you will see the device id #.

• Garrett

See the screenshot for where to find the device number parameter ([tt]142[/tt] in the example), used in (most) Luup.

i’m very stupid boy
ok thanks very much it’s very good :slight_smile:

another problem with the room affect is only room of the root

the slave has a room identical of the root

it’s normal ?

[quote=“davidd1205, post:6, topic:170537”]the slave has a room identical of the root
it’s normal ?[/quote]
Correct, that’s normal; the child devices follow the room assignment of the parent.

Sometimes a double switch point controls appliances in 2 rooms, f.e. hall light and garden light. It is a pity that the two slave devices cannot be allocated to different rooms. Where lies this limitation ? Device, UI or zwave standards ?

MiOS and/or GUI.

just create a virtual switch for choose a room on the slave

Small one for the wish list then…

@David:
Choosing a room for a virtual device seems possible and no error messages appear, but it does not become effective.
Re-opening the device window shows that the room hasn’t changed and remains the same room as the root/master device.

Small one for the wish list then…

@David:
Choosing a room for a virtual device seems possible and no error messages appear, but it does not become effective.
Re-opening the device window shows that the room hasn’t changed and remains the same room as the root/master device.[/quote]
ok and +100 for the wish list