Delivery of EZLO plus

When I tried to rename mine it went off line. I was able to bring it back, but then it kept alternating from blue light to amber which I think is not great. Strange thing was that help indicated they were not sure what the different colors of the light on the unit means. Anyway I tried a few times and got the same issue, then decided that the name change seemed to trigger the issue. Recommend you don’t change the name right away. Bottom line is that I think you won’t be successful if it does not show steady blue. I use the GUI in the app, and that is quite workable for me.
Now I have a challenge at my front door. I had the hall light coming on with the door sensor, and the system disarmed by entering the correct code. Having trouble including the door sensor, so I thought I would use the lock opening to turn on the light. Problem is I can’t do that right now because the Kwikset lock is not fully integrated. I can’t see to use the status of the lock to do anything. It’s not available to trigger anything and no control or reading of codes used. Price of the lock is more expensive than anything else in my system so it’s unlikely I would change it to get something that works better. I need a fix for this.

I hear you.
We’ll get our guys to investigate the issue with you.
once identified, we will get a fix for it. Thats what you pay us to do!

Sounds good. The door sensor may not of been excluded properly so that may be an issue, but I would really like to see better integration of Kwikset lock. I found the PIN area, but it setting a PIN doesn’t seem to take. That’s not high on my list. The lock needs to be able to be used as a trigger.

1 Like

I am sorry the Ezlo plus is a nice product and should be purchased. The unit DOES have an phone APP based gui…I stand corrected. .I believe the GUI can not be accessed via a pc like the traditional Vera units. THE NO GUI comment was pc /mac based. I have replaced 2 sensors that was working without issues on the vera unit…I replaced them with exactly the same model and them got them to pair…it took 2 days for them to full update…The inovellI sensor using easy set would not come out of the waiting status…3 or 4 days said pending. …I finally manually added unit under add generic. .the “pending” went away…some features of the 4 in still not reporting correctly. …I have worked with tech support for hours and they “escalated” couple days later suggesting unit could be bad…I flew out for work for the last week and half and suggested working again with it once home…
I have 3 kwikset units with pin codes scenes attached also so I really don’t wish to break thor scenes …
Thus why I am suggestions of waiting

Thank you for clarification @fredthetiredman really appreciate it.

As to about Web based App to let you handle all your device settings as well as Rule Engine is currently under development and hoping to deliver in summer (or by summer).
Any device that is commercially available will work with Ezlo (Zwave/Zigbee). If it doesn’t work, we will investigate why and fix it. That is our Brand Promise as Ezlo!

Hello @Grwebster

We’ve tried to replicate the issue when renaming the controller but we couldn’t replicate it, that function is working as expected.

As per the problem with the door lock, it is related to the IOS Vera Mobile app and it’s been reported to the team for them to analyze and fix as soon as possible. Service Desk

Thank you for your patience, we’ll report once more in case there’s a new update.

Thanks for getting that going. Looking forward to resolution of the lock issue. As far as the unit goes, I would recommend people not do not proceed with adding devices, and programming scenes before that have the controller added and the light is solid blue. After a couple of days I tried changing the name, and it took without an issue. Seems like right after putting it online might be a bad time to rename.

The ticket tied to the kwikset topic is this one Service Desk.

We investigated and confirmed an issue on the iOS app tied to actions in scenes, we are working on fixing this.

The issue tied to not having the PIN codes saved, we could not reproduce and may be tied to the issues you reported to being able to save names for devices. Can you try this operation again please?

I tried again, and then leave and come back in and the loading wheel keeps spinning.

Thank you …So Currently the Inovelli LZw60 will pair under generic… the light sensor will not update correctly-Regardless of the added zwave command changes. Where Do I ask for help?LZW60 Manual - Inovelli 4-1 Multi-Sensor.pdf (677.6 KB)

Hi Fred,

I couldn’t find the Inovelli LZW60 4-in-1 sensor in the currently integrated device’s list, so I have created an integration request for it in https://jira.mios.com/projects/ECS/queues/issue/ECS-501

Hopefully, that will be the case soon.

Thank you. I will wait on that integration also. I have an old Insteon/Foscam PTZ IP camera that is currently running on old Vera Plus Setup years ago Via tech support. I currently only see 2 Camera stups-and no “other/generic” setup!!?

1 Like

Most welcome Fred. So far, we’ve only been informed of camera integrations from the VistaCam lineup, but it’s worth waiting to see if someone higher up in the ladder has more information about the possibility of third-party camera integrations.

1 Like

Ok well I guess I just have many “OLD” devices… I guess the inovelli 4-in 1 and HOMESEER water sensor HomeSeer HS-LS100+. And the Vera branded IP camera that is current on my old Vera PLus.

I am not able to find “apps” on the menu to download “plugins” such as weather-did i miss them?

Thank you

any update for the Inovelli LZW60?

Hello Fred,
We want to create a marketplace within the community to take advantage of the creativity and expertise of our users in the development of plugins and apps. This feature is in development phase so the option is not available in the VeraMobile app yet but we expect it to be released in the next few months.
As for the integration of the Inovelli ZW60 device, you can track the progress here. Please note we are having a high amount of integration requests lately so we will try to take care of it as soon as possible.

Ok well That explains my original concerns. The integration /pairing to move to the “New” Ezlo Plus platform is slow (at least for me). The PC GUI is not ready (yet)-so the plugins and apps not available- which is sometimes need in the scripts. My “old” devices/scenes are still on my older vera - My 3 Kwikset dependant thru scenes that are dependant on other devices and such- So its a “balancing act” to completely move to new EZLO plus …when the old unit is still functional.

Thank you

Why does the tracking link take me to MIOS and required to login?!?? login does not work?

The current status I see is that it is integrated with known issues, which solution is still to come. Since the release of the new controllers, there have been hundreds of new device and feature integration requests, as well as bugs to be ironed out that were not seen during testing, so in all honesty, it may take a while for the developers and engineers to go through all of those and for you, our valued customer to see it reflected on your personal experience.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Today I started getting notified when the door lock button was pressed. Was there an update somewhere?