Delivery of EZLO plus

Hello Fred,
We want to create a marketplace within the community to take advantage of the creativity and expertise of our users in the development of plugins and apps. This feature is in development phase so the option is not available in the VeraMobile app yet but we expect it to be released in the next few months.
As for the integration of the Inovelli ZW60 device, you can track the progress here. Please note we are having a high amount of integration requests lately so we will try to take care of it as soon as possible.

Ok well That explains my original concerns. The integration /pairing to move to the “New” Ezlo Plus platform is slow (at least for me). The PC GUI is not ready (yet)-so the plugins and apps not available- which is sometimes need in the scripts. My “old” devices/scenes are still on my older vera - My 3 Kwikset dependant thru scenes that are dependant on other devices and such- So its a “balancing act” to completely move to new EZLO plus …when the old unit is still functional.

Thank you

Why does the tracking link take me to MIOS and required to login?!?? login does not work?

The current status I see is that it is integrated with known issues, which solution is still to come. Since the release of the new controllers, there have been hundreds of new device and feature integration requests, as well as bugs to be ironed out that were not seen during testing, so in all honesty, it may take a while for the developers and engineers to go through all of those and for you, our valued customer to see it reflected on your personal experience.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Today I started getting notified when the door lock button was pressed. Was there an update somewhere?

Yesterday the beta version of the firmware version 2.0.11.1490.4 was released. Maybe that’s it:

yup :slight_smile:

So how does the new Ezlo Plus handles updates…where do you find the software rev and how to update it?

Updates on the Ezlo platform are pushed from the servers and applied automatically. Power cycling the unit should also help in getting the update to get through if it didn’t install on its own.

From the app’s menu>Settings>Customer Care (Tech support in iOS), you should be able to see the current firmware version running on the unit.

And we have requested for an option to stop that behaviour. I’ve not heard anything back about it though.

We need to be able to control if the firmware is updated or not, at our choice and timing etc.

I personally need to see support for Hikvision and Ezviz IP cameras. Mainly looking for integration on the Hikvisions with their ISAPI and the cams stream for motion alerts etc.

We can do this today on Vera hubs using Sorin’s camera profile here

We need this on the Ezlo hubs also.

If you haven’t yet, please submit it as a feature request here:

Same goes for this:

That’s how we’ve been asked to create feature and device integration requests, or report bugs, and also have been asked to let the forum users know they can also take advantage of that feature since that’s the only way to create them as tickets that will be directly taken care of by our developers and engineers.

:slight_smile:

I haven’t done that but we have asked for it several times before on the forum.

1 Like

Maybe. I see no way to check firmware version on my EZLO plus. I also don’t see an option for updating.

To check the firmware:

go to settings
then customer care

Under Product version the following will be listed:
app version, controller, firmware, and connection status

1 Like

Sight revision. It was under tech support not customer care, but I found it.

Yup, it’s Settings>Customer Care for Android, Settings>Tech Support for iOS.

So the Current Vera Plus supports camera (actually the one I purchase from Vera) years ago -they are foscams clones. I guess not supported So I need to replace the cameras? to run on the newer EZLO PLUS? I guess still waiting on Basic functions of the devices that are Paired… I have 2 Devices fully functional !!! whoop whoop!! I have one simple scene built also. Maybe the end of year 2021 I can move the rest 89% to Ezlo. Looking forward

1 Like

Hello @fredthetiredman

The Ezlo controllers will support the new generation of the VistaCam starting with the 702 (Which has been included already).

Previous VistaCam models like 700, 1101, 1000 will not be included in the new Ezlo platform.

You can find more information in our FAQ article: New Ezlo Platform FAQ

How about other IP-Cam brands? Is there a plan to support other cams than the VistaCams? I’m not going to replace all my cams (all Foscam).