Deleting everything? I've done it but can't figure it out again

iVera has been SUPER slow so I was going to start using Sq Remote again, which means I need to completely over haul it…again. I deleted everything once but can’t remember how I did it, anyone know?

And for Sq Remote folks…if you’re looking. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME UP WITH A WAY DISPLAY DEAD NODES.

Hi mbairhead

To delete dead nodes - you should do the following:

SQ Remote does not keep a persisted store of the devices that are available on your Vera system when it backs up to box.net - so you can flush using this.

1. Make sure that they really are removed within your vera device… otherwise they will pop up again … and there is nothing that we can do about it.

2. Backup your settings (configuration) to Box.net

3. Delete the app and re-install… this will flush everything out. (See alternative below)

4. RE-install the saved backup… SQ Remote will then reload all the devices from your Vera (make sure you have MiOS Discovery ON in your iPhone settings).

An alternative would be simply to delete the Vera systems in your setup instead of deleting and re-installing the app… then reinstalling the backup…

On re-install of a backup configuration any existing Vera systems are not overwritten… thats why dead nodes will persist if you just re-install a backed up config.

Hope this helps.

John