Datamine2 Wholehouse Multi devices

I have just built a new mysensors energy monitor that reports the power usage on each of the 3 phases of power we have supplied to our home. The monitor is reporting the data on 3 separate sensors and as such I have tried to configure each of the devices in DataMine2 as Whole-house however it seems to only show/graph the first one in the system ie: Phase 1 Power and does not show Phase 2 or Phase 3 Power data. When I set them up as say a utilities I can see the three devices being shown but this does not reflect in the Whole House dial and graph.

Can Datamine2 collect the Whole-house from more than 1 device? It seems to indicate in the manual that it is the sum of the whole-house however I can only see one channel it seems. Do I need to create a new device on my Vera that sums the three monitors to give a single value or should it be working?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the module it is great.

Not sure how the hardware works, but if you have 3 devices reporting usage on each leg, you should be able to graph all 3 legs in one graph. I do not know how you would merge the data to get an overall usage number. From what I remember of 3 phase electrical theory (reading text books decades ago), the total amperage would be the square root of the sum of the squares of each leg - SQRT(A^2 + B^2 + C^2). Unless the hardware is doing that calculation for you, I do not think Datamine can do that calculation for you and the whole house usage would not be vary accurate.

Similarly, if you are converting it to watts using voltage X amperage, this also is not accurate since voltage is not a constant and you have to account for the power factor converting VA to watts - which can very from around 0.85 to 0.95. Some folks use 0.90 on average with an average voltage of 120/208/277/480 (Y) depending on what you have delivered to you house. I am not aware of a high leg Delta used in residential - many commercial electricians seldom see it.