Datamine 2.0 trouble installing and uninstalling

Hi Guys,

I hope you can help me out here. I’m struggling with Datamine 2.0 and I can’t get it to work. What I wanted to do is to write the logging to my USB, where the vera logging is also located. This was the first problem I ran into.

But now I see that every time I restart lua. I get the message: “dataMine 2 graphing [184] : Installing update of dataMine web application”

Besides that, datamine does not save any changes to the variables. And to make it all complete, I can’t uninstall the plugin. When I do that, it reinstalls itself whenever lua is restarted and I get the same message again.

Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

See attachment for debug log.

Thanks!

I also think there are some leftovers of DataMine 1.0. Is there a way to manually cleanup all the files of datamine 1 and 2, so that I can start over? It seems that the update does not install the package correctly.

I have manually deleted all files of Datamine 1 and 2 and then did another clean install. It seems to go wrong at the installation. See attachment. Can someone please give me some tips?

At the end it was a disk space issue. I have cleared some space and I am getting the right start screen of DataMine now.