Danfoss LC-13 is not working in VeraEdge

me too. still not working

Same for me, not working!

Tobias

Here too, still not working

Is Danfoss working for you with the latest firmware ?

No, still not working

nope

Still not working on the 4th june firmware?

I made some test and it seems to work. I have some problem with a iOS app (Homewave) and the temperature Setpoint .

Donato

I made some test and it seems to work. I have some problem with a iOS app (Homewave) and the temperature Setpoint .

Donato[/quote]

Wow that would be great. So alll the features should be working now? Like getting the current temperature, setting it etc etc.?

Would be nice if more could confirm this. I am planning to buy some of these, but I want to be sure if they work 100%.
Thanks.

I continue to have problem with Danfoss and VeraEdge.

I need to manually wakeup Danfoss to complete the command.

Has anybody had any success with danfoss termostat and vera edge so far?
For me when i try to pair i am getting to the point where Vera says “waiting for wakeup…”
But nothing happens after that.
Can some one confirm this issue or explain to me how to get it to work.

Hi
Firmware version 1.7.1598
Still working as the temperature sensor only.

Changing setpoint doesn’t work with UI7 - even when I left configuration change for an hour or more. I can only manually change setpoint on device. Then it is working fine and UI recognizes change eventually.

Regards,
Gregory

Ok for me on 1.7.1598. 10 of them running across three floors. My default wake up is about 20 minutes, no polling by Vera. Change on UI picks up on the next wake up. Occasionally press the middle button on the Danfoss to speed it up if I am feeling impatient

On my setup they’re working using the Browser-UI. In the app the up/down buttons can just be pressed once and then it waits for the thermostat to wake up (which takes 5 minutes) so it would take me 10 minutes to change the temperature by two degrees.

It would be easier to have two readings on the app, one for current temperature and one for the value that will be set on wakeup.