D Link DCS-2332L can it work

I have two D Link DSC 932L and they popped right up in the dashboard all on their own all I had to do was input their login info for them to work. But I cannot get my D Link DCS-2332L outdoor camera to work at all. What can I do to get this think working. I love these D Link cameras they have great picture and are dirt cheap.

Hi,

I got the same problem, could you solve this?

Many thanks
Ron

I am about to buy this camera (D-link dcs-2332L) so i am also curious if anyone got this working.
Did you try to add the camera manually and pointing out the mjpeg stream URL? since vera doesn’t seem to be able to use H.264 streams.

Vera can’t work with H264 video streams. I have switched to Running a Blue Iris video server on a spare windows 7 machine as a DVR. Using the Blue Iris plugin to connect to Vera (see else where in this forum for details)

David

But the D link DCS-2332L offers mjpeg video also, you should be able to use that.
It would be nice the hear from someone who got it working, i don’t wanna buy the camera only to find out i can’t use it with vera.

I got it to work with JPEG settings on the camera and using UI7 on the Vera Lite.

Ron

[quote=“ronaldc74, post:6, topic:181151”]I got it to work with JPEG settings on the camera and using UI7 on the Vera Lite.

Ron[/quote]

Hi Ron, good to hear! are you also able to record videos?

It seems that I can only take a picture. Even if I select “record” it will just take a picture.

Ron