crashes after startup

I can’t get past entering username

1.2, ios 7.1.1, iphone 5

I’ve tried putting username and password in the setup, but it makes no difference. What am I missing?

I removed the veralite device from my Roomie app. Now iviri will load and connect. Homewave co-exists with iviri and Roomie without problem. I’ve tried most of the iphone apps and this is the first time I’ve seen a conflict.

I find iviri to be the slowest to react zwave app I’ve tried. It takes about one second for a command to execute. Scrolling stutters somewhat.

[quote=“dzmiller, post:2, topic:180875”]I removed the veralite device from my Roomie app. Now iviri will load and connect. Homewave co-exists with iviri and Roomie without problem. I’ve tried most of the iphone apps and this is the first time I’ve seen a conflict.

I find iviri to be the slowest to react zwave app I’ve tried. It takes about one second for a command to execute. Scrolling stutters somewhat.[/quote]

I have never had a report of a iViri not working with other apps installed. If it was crashing after entering the username that tells me that your Unit does not have a name associated to it.

“Go to your Vera via a browser using its IP address or the cp.mios.com sign in. Select Setup, then click the hyperlink Unit Settings → Enter a descriptive name for this Vera system”

At the point in time where the username setup occurs this is the only crash that can occur which has been resolved in v1.3. Also not sure about the statement on iViri being the slowest to react, since the data model isn’t constructed the same as the other apps in the store it is less clunky and more light weight so the only thing that would explain a lag is if the local IP hasn’t been detected (you can see this by going to General iPhone Settings and then going to iViri), if the Vera IP address isn’t populated it will default to external fwd’ing server calls which could result in a delay.