control Kodi

Has anyone figured out how to control kodi from vera? I can control vera from kodi, and I can report kodi states to vera.

What I want is to pull up my squeeze player add-on in kodi from a vera scene. Any thoughts?

Josh

Upnp will work but not what I really want it to do. I use the yatse app to pretty much do stuff from my phone.

[quote=“gijosh28, post:1, topic:191963”]Has anyone figured out how to control kodi from vera? I can control vera from kodi, and I can report kodi states to vera.

What I want is to pull up my squeeze player add-on in kodi from a vera scene. Any thoughts?

Josh[/quote]
Mind sharing how you did that? I mean what app you are using for kodi? I TOO AM LOOKING for a way to control kodi but with amazon echo and harmony.

I am interested if someone has a good idea, I control my android box using my itach Wf2ir. To take it a step more o use my Vera to control the Wf2ir. Have it turn on and go to favorite channel. Normally the NHL Boston game, lol. If you figure out a better way I would be interested in learning.

Just verified that the connect command will fail for local machine even though the launch kodi command works and I have full control of local machine???