Common Zones do not show as armed

I have a Vista 20p connected to the Vera plugin via the EVL3. Most of the Vista functionality works fairly well on the plugin with some minor quirks.

I use three partitions on my property, which is a duplex. Partition one and two each represent a single unit of the duplex, and partition 3 represents common areas. A common area will not arm in the panel unless both partitions one and two are armed. In the plugin, regardless of the armed state of the primary partitions, the common zones do not show as armed. I’m hoping this is just some minor program logic that can be tweaked.

I also have two zones programmed as zone type 12, which is a monitor zone. Per the 20p manual " Faults of this zone type are independent of the system, and can exist at the time of the arming without interference." I use these zones as notifications for when someone rings my front or back doorbell. The intercom system, connected to the doorbells, has relays that fire when the doorbells are pressed. The dry contacts on the relays are wired to zones on the panel, and when the contacts close, a fault is detected on the panel. The Eyez-on website sends me a text message when these zones fault, so I know they work, but the zones do not seem to trigger any actions in Vera. I’m basically trying to use the faults as triggers in scenes.

Any help on this great plugin is much appreciated.
Thx in advance