Clarification of forum contributors being banned

Melih, It is my opinion that you are fabricating your own delusion. Your statements are fantasy. Your accusations inflammatory and baseless.

Consider yourself and (attn @Sorin) your company notified. Your forum rules are clear. Your own posts violate them in spades, and remorselessly so, and I believe what you are doing now is calculatedly and intentionally malicious, tortious, and downright evil.

4 Likes

Patrick
your Skype messages speak for themselves.
In my opinion you are low life techie wannabee who sneakily steals other peoples’ ideas.

As Per forum rules: merely responding to your posts you instigated in a similar manner to yours.
(stop crying when somoene stands up and dishes you back what you dish out Patrick, grow up and stop crying! Clearly you can’t handle when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine and then the only come back you have is a threat of a legal action and run to complain to the forum admin…reinforces my opinion about how low life you are)

1 Like

This is a joke. If I did anything at all, it was try and prevent you and eZLO from taking my work that I had already done, because that’s exactly how your contract was worded.

Sure, maybe only 5% of Vera users use Reactor, but I also have a dozen other plugins, and work in other HA spaces, and I’m proud to serve those people who use it, no matter how many, and for nothing more than the pleasure of doing the work and doing something that is valued in the community. If only 100 people used it, I’d call that pretty darned good. I’m proud of that 5%. I’ve literally spent man-years of my life doing this work for no money at all, except for the occasional donation, but donation or not, I’ve been there and stayed in the game, and tried to smooth the road. And I am grateful for every user and every donor. If that’s what it means to have a delusion of grandeur, I guess I’ll have to be OK with it.

And, here you are, punching down on a customer, a developer who has supported this product and the company since well before your tenure. That’s what I think low looks like. Fine. I can be done now. Everyone else will see this for exactly what it is.

5 Likes

No its not, but the below is!

Nice try, you are so …hmmmm…whats the word…“unintelligent” in my opinion thinking that you can pull a fast one by trying to “redefine” what I believe to be your illness of delusion of grandeur.

What kind of a sick man makes this statement???

Patrick, in my view, you are a low life suffering from delusion of grandeur , thief who is not man enough to face up, happy to throw stones from far away but cry like a baby and threaten legal action when given a taste of your own medicine. I do feel sorry for you.

Libel. Again.

All the best people do that, I guess.

4 Likes

I do want to flag a lot of posts in this thread but it’s only gonna bite me back I guess.

4 Likes

Prior to what.

On the 6th melih agreed that an nda would suffice. That is why I asked when you received the new contract.
At that point, did you tell the other people at ezlo, that melih had agreed that an nda was enough?
It is not clear if those persons were in the same chat as you and melih.

I have a hard time beleiving that this is anything but misunderstandings, confusion an bruised egos.

And a tip - try google… it is good to know your adversaries, it sets some things in perspective.

1 Like

Again you can’t suppress “opinions”. This is not a dictatorship, in my opinion: your illness of delusion of grandeur clouding your judgement and making you throw these baseless legal threats without understanding the legal framework, which is making you look like a childish “cry baby”. Grow up Patrick, grow up!

To summarize:
Patrick said: “I will round up the NDA”
I said: Send me your details so that I can wire money
Patrick said: “will do”
Patrick didn’t do neither of what he promised.
I chased twice over a month period.
Patrick didn’t have the decency to respond to me at all!!!

PS: I even got worried that he was not well as this was the height of Covid, that is why I asked if everything was ok:

No decency to respond at all!!!
Only time he responds is on the forum 9 months later attacking me and belittling all the hard work of our engineers. Stunningly unstable behavior in my view.

1 Like

There is one thing neither of us two know - was there mail exchanged between your employees and @rigpapa, that caused him to be p-d off and thinking that you were behind it?

I hear the frustration you both express, question is - are you both overreacting and making assumptions?

As for me - it only makes me sad to see.

3 Likes

No there wasn’t after 6th. If there was Patrick can disclose it (you have my permission).

To summarize:
Patrick said: “I will round up the NDA”
I said : Send me your details so that I can wire money
Patrick said : “will do”
Patrick didn’t do neither of what he promised.
I chased twice over a month period.
Patrick didn’t have the decency to respond to me at all!!!

is this you? https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikikrstevski/?originalSubdomain=mk
Someone provided this to me, but I don’t know if its you or not. Because this person doesn’t have any “software engineering” qualification it seems.

Yes that’s me. Read between lines :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you said you are a “software engineer”?
You don’t list that as a qualification.
Can you please explain why you claimed to be a “Software Engineer”?

You are “giving advice” about how to measure software development as a “Software Engineer” in your posts.
Your linked profile here doesn’t say anything about you being a Software Engineer:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikikrstevski/?originalSubdomain=mk

Read between the lines its coded

LOL…
Now that you are caught with your pants down, the best defense you have is to be “cryptic”…
How pathetic!
in my opinion : You are just lying aren’t you and you have no qualification as a “Software Engineer” as per your linked profile. But that didn’t stop you from “claiming you are a Software Engineer” did it!! Amazing really!

In my opinion: the @rafale77 group (who claims he is an expert in semiconductor industry but his role is a Sales person in Semiconductor industry) is bunch of techie wannabees who lie, cheat and steal all miraculously joined together in this pathetic group called smarthome . community (with only a handful people) who feed off each other’s incompetency and hate. What I call as this hate group is all funded by pointpubmedia - https://pointpubmedia.com/en/agence-web a small web design company run by a guy called Sebastien Roy.

Oh btw, this web design agency is offering Home Automation because its owner “Seb the web designer’s” (aka DesT) passion,while he is designing web pages! (Seb thank you for using SSL certificates for your website from a company I founded :wink: )
Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are!
You guys have honestly found eachother well in that group :slight_smile:

*You can see yet another person Profile - rafale77 - Ezlo Community banned for misleading the forum on many occasions who goes around and claims he is a “semiconductor professional” but only to be found out that he is a Business Development/Sales professional in semiconductor industry…not a Semiconductor engineer…not a software engineer…not a hardware engineer…Sales guy *
*Ezlo controllers Beta enrollment starts now - #314 by melih *
Also you can see how this @rafale77 Sales guy was making negative predictions claiming he knows it all in semiconductor industry, but only to be all false prediction that our engineers proved to be wrong Alexa, Christmas lights on! - #91 by melih

One claims to be a “Software Engineer”…his linked in says Not…
The other claims to be a “Semiconductor Professional”…his linked in says “He is a Sales guy”…

PS: Vera forums have been hijacked by these kinds of people over the years with the previous management not purging them. We are now purging to make sure our legitimate users don’t endure these kind of exposure to liars, cheats and unqualified people who pretend to be qualified offering advice to our users.

If MESHENE is superior to Reactor why would you want Reactor as the core advanced rules engine for the Ezlo product? Why wouldn’t you want to keep core functionalities like this in house?

2 Likes

MESHENE is NOT just a UI to create a rule engine.
Its how the whole firmware/hardware put together that will enable grouping. Reactor is a User of MESHENE not a replacement.

Its bit late Seb! Now you reach out to me ha! Sending me a nice email want to talk to me!
After enabling this hate group against our engineers and funding it as https://pointpubmedia.com/en/agence-web

Shame on you Seb and Shame on https://pointpubmedia.com/en/agence-web Pointpubmedia for funding what I believe to be this hate group!

So then why not develop the UI in house, especially if the core already exists? Sounds like the hard part is already done.
Unless because only 5% of the user base is using an advanced rules engine like Reactor then its not really worth it because Alexa, Google and Homekit can handle the basic on/off controls. Their downfall is they can’t run locally.