Cheap zwave A/B speaker selector

Hello

I have a Sonos Connect Amp in a bedroom,and want to use it to power speakers in the garden. The simple set-up would be to connect the Sonos to a simple A/B speaker selector, allowing to switch between the 2 pairs of speakers (only 1 pair running at the same time).
So I went out looking for a zwave controlled speaker selector but could not find anything. At best I could find (not easily) and infra red remote controlled unit, but expensive (around 150 USD) as it was designed to controlled 6 to 8 sets of speakers.
Any suggestion?
Maybe I could use a double switch for lights?

Thanks

Can you not simply use something like this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Port-Zone-Stereo-Speaker-Selector-Splitter-Switch-100w-Audio-Distribution-Box-/330775270188
and connect a z-wave two output relay to the two switches for selecting speakers.

You would probably need those two switches on the selector to be single pole and your z-wave relay contacts to not have a common side but otherwise it looks possible.

great, it looks like a very interesting approach. i had not find a selector with 2 switches so could not figure how to connect it to a zwave solution. The fact that yours has 2 switches changes everything. I will investigate, thanks.
If someone has a ready to use solution, I’m still interested :wink: