channel icons sqdesigner

I love SQdesigner and are testing some stuff until my SQblaster arrives.

I am trying to make a list for my channels, but don’t understand how I get de channel logo’s in this list.

Can anyone give me some advise?

Hi.

We try and document everything… you can get the user guide / manual from our website

Here are the relevant pages attached…

John

Continued … response… just seen that you are using designer…

Drag your icon images into the list you are editing - SQ Desogner will add these images to your list icons

When you are finished export your images to box.net … . there is a button for this on the screen

Save your config to box.net (that includes your newly edited list(s)).

Import your List Images into SQ Remote (in Setup > Command Lists)

Load your saved configuration into SQ Remote

Your lists should now have icons (you will have to add your lists to a list control within a control panel if you have not yet done this. )

John

thx John,

It works.

Another question.

I have a problem with icons on a pad. For instance, when I have a pad with an internet page and on that same page I have a button to go to the main screen, the button does nog work, only the internet. I have put the button in front, but no action. This problem also occures when I use frames on a pad.

Please advise,

gr Mark

Mark,

To be able to answer your questions fully you would probably need to share your config with me.
For web views - these take the whole panel space, and adding buttons on top of a web view will not work. This is a known issue. There is something funky about the Apple APIs on this… and the heirachy of views…

With regard to frames you need to push these to the back (z-order). You can do this with Designer. The problem with frames is that they look like they are behind, but might not be.

John

If you still are having difficulties please email me at john[at]squareconnect.com with a copy of your configuration.

Hello John,

where can I buy SQDesigner software ??

thanks !

squareconnect.com (see note there)

Thanks Oti@ !

maybe has problem with partner of licenses…

squareconnect could send the licence directly…no ?