Chamberlain Door Opener (MYQ CIGBU)

Greetings.

I am going to assume this question has been answered or discussed many time but I have not been able to find a definitive answer.

I have a Chamberlain CIGBU internet gateway that controls a MyQ enabled opener. The IOS and Web page app works fine.
I would like to integrate control into the Vera Plus controller specifically to configure auto closing tasks and notifications.

Does anyone know how this is done?
If there is a link can you please point me to it?

Thanks

Chris

There is a plugin called MyQGateway that you can find by going to Apps in the UI and search for it by that name.

[quote=“cbaksa, post:1, topic:192968”]Greetings.

I am going to assume this question has been answered or discussed many time but I have not been able to find a definitive answer.

I have a Chamberlain CIGBU internet gateway that controls a MyQ enabled opener. The IOS and Web page app works fine.
I would like to integrate control into the Vera Plus controller specifically to configure auto closing tasks and notifications.

Does anyone know how this is done?
If there is a link can you please point me to it?

Thanks

Chris[/quote]

When you install and configure, take note the default time the plugin logs in to the MyQ site to check the status is I think around 2 minutes. This means you potentially would miss certain events if you try to use this as your notification method. You can decrease to 30 seconds in fact probably less than that but I’m not sure if MyQ monitors continuous logins or anything so experiment.

If you want to do a scene to open and close on some action, it should work just fine. So the above is only about getting notifications the garage opened or closed. Hope that makes sense to you.

I’ve never relied on the MyQ solely (or the GDC1) for open/close notifications as I already had a tilt sensor installed that has been 100% reliable. I never changed the scenes it triggers after installing the MyQ and later the GDC1 as it still worked 100%. :slight_smile:

The only trigger I added was for Ui7 house modes. If that switches to away, it closes the garage door if it’s still open.

Thanks for this information. I’m new to Vera Plus controller and still learning.
I successfully installed the plugin and it works fine (took 2 tries)

I have to install a few outlets to act as repeaters for coverage. Looking at options now on Amazon.

I’m also looking to add a few Cameras (looking at the DCS-935L) and smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
First alert makes a popular one but its battery powered. My house has plain jane wired detectors now.

Chris