"Cant talk to your vera via the getvera remote server access"

I have done the debug, opened the ports but alas still cant get this to work. I can sign in and see my device, linked my google account…nothing

I even tried installing the new app in Googe Home but that doesnt work either “something went wrong try again”

This is really starting to $hit me

Does the connectivity work for you on the Local Concierge Server ? and the Cloud Server ?
Email me your Vera Serial Number … I will see if I can see and issues in the log file …

I am facing the issue “Something went wrong. Try again” when I try to link it using my Google Home on iPhone.

Update

It appears to be my firewall, I disable and it connected fine. I have tried opening those incoming ports but perhaps I did something wrong ?

Can someone please share the instructions for me ?

Thanks P.S still cant download the new Vera Concierge plugin in Google Home app on my iphone

My problem got FIXED, after I installed the right JAVA version 1.8.0_162.

The issue I faced of not getting linked in Google Home app was because I installed Java 1.9.0.X and that caused the error “Something went wrong. Try Again”

So, I uninstalled Java 1.9 and installed 1.8 and restarted the Vera Concierge server. Voila… everything is working great…

Thanks Richard for the great app to integrate Google Home to Vera controller.