Can't get Veramate to receive Alerts....

After trying to get Veramate support to help with this issue for the past month, I thought that I would try here…

I have installed both the Vermate and VeraAlerts apps to both my Veralite and to my iPhone according to the information provided by Veramate related to Push Notifications. I have a legit account setup with VeraAlerts too…

I can send manual message from the Veralite directly to the Veramate app on my iphone (both by the Veramate app and Vera Alerts app on the Veralite), but no go on the Alerts showing up on my iphone from any Vera events.

I am using the latest UI7 software and latest iOS for iphone. I am also using the EVL-3 and associated app into my Honeywell alarm system too…

LUUP code is mentioned, but there are no details…

Any ideas how to get this to work ? ???

Thanks…

Sounds like you have not setup Vera Alerts Properly.

In Vera Alerts Settings … Make sure you have “Process Notifications” checked.
Have you associated the appropriate profile to your Vera User Account ?
When you create a Vera Notification … do you specify the appropriate Vera User ?

Have you looked at the “REPORT” command (on the Control Page) ?
It will give you a summary of how events are setup on your Vera.

Well, think I have it setup correctly…

In Vera Alerts Settings … Make sure you have “Process Notifications” checked.

Yes

Have you associated the appropriate profile to your Vera User Account ?

Yes, checked

When you create a Vera Notification … do you specify the appropriate Vera User ?

Same user as my VeraMate app username

Have you looked at the “REPORT” command (on the Control Page) ?

From REPORT output…

User to Profile Mapping

User Profiles
DefaultRecipients undefined
chargernut69 Plugin-Forwarding

Plugin-Forwarding - Plugin-Forwarding

Parameter Value

ForwardedPluginDeviceID 76
ServiceID urn:veramate-com:serviceId:VeraMatePN
Action SendAlert
DefaultArgs Msg=“{Message}”

etc… etc…

@chargernut:

If you can send manual test messages through VeraAlerts and VeraMate Alerts and those show up perfectly fine on your iPhone then the problem isn’t with the Vera plugins forwarding messages to your iPhone. The issue has got to be either with your alert notifications settings from Vera to your iPhone or with the VeraMate app itself. On your iPhone under Settings > VeraMate > Privacy you have “allow notifications” selected correct? And in the VeraMate app under the “gear” settings icon > “more” > “alerts” you have “enable alerts for this user” selected?

Just trying to think of all the easy stuff first…

Please mail or post the ENTIRE report.

Thanks Steve for helping me figure out what I was doing wrong… that I was not selecting the notification recipient name under each device that required the notification —

I needed to click the grayed out check mark in order to select it. Guess I thought because it was greyed out I could not select it…

Anyway, problem solved …