Can't connect remotely

[quote=“SquareConnectMat, post:2, topic:167121”]That feature is only available by purchasing the MiOS extended feature set:

SQ Remote-> Buy New Feature Sets-> MiOS extended feature set

Mat[/quote]

Hi Mat,

I’m new user. I’ve recently bought (1 month) the SQ remote HD and try to connect to my Vera2 from internet, without result. Vera2 is running the last firmware.
SQ remote HD auto-detect my Vera2 in Wifi (local) but always sho “not connected” when trying to connect from internet, using the same login & password from mios.com.
Also, when I make the test with iVera it’s correctly running, in local or from internet as well, using the same login&password from mios account.
Do you have an idea to solve this problem?

Kind regards,

Sebastien.

What network are you trying to access it from? My wife and I both are unable to connect via each of our work’s wifi. I believe it’s a firewall issue. We both use SQ’s app through our iPhone and if we kill our wifi and use our phone’s 3g service then we can both connect without issue.

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, thank you to reply.
My problem is solved. It was just a parameter in sqd wich was not correct:
I had to choose “always connect using remote access”, “use legacy findvera.com” to ON.
Now it works fine.

Thank you for your help: now I’ve make some progress using vera and sqd so if I can help you back please let me know!

Kind regards,
sebastien