Can't access Account or control my system

I’m at my wit’s end. Have been a MIOS user for several years and invested thousands in components and cameras etc. When I upgraded my iPhone to iOS 11, my VERA app no longer works until MIOS upgrades the app to be compatible with Apple. When I attempted to log on cp.mios.com from my remote computer it won’t accept my password…tried multiple times. tried the " forgot password" step. Received the reset password but it won’t accept the new code. How can I re-establish my access to my account?

I was finally able to access my account using Safari not Firefox. At least now i can turn my security system on when we are gone. Wish i had a usable mobile app!

Hello there, I’m sorry to hear about what happened. However, our support team is working over the weekend as well. I would always advise to give them a call or email and they will get back to you ASAP.

In regards to the app. While support is still offered , indeed UI5 mobile legacy app has not been updated since has been phased out a few years back, when UI7 was released. Your unit is perfectly capable of running UI7 as well, so I recommend you to contact our support team to give you a hand with this. UI7 also has a iOS11 compatible app.