Can no longer pair zigbee after initial setup...

Set up my new veraplus a few days ago and connected a few generic zigbee door window sensors and a motion, as well as camera. All went smooth…

Tried to pair some more sensors and another motion today, exact same type as my initial install and nothing will pair… nothing will pair with the generic zigbee option. This is soo frustrating right now.

Also since installing the veraplus my router has lost internet connection 3 times in 3 days and ive had to reboot it each time… ive had the router a year and a half and have not once lost internet until now. Looking through the forumns i see this issue is quite common…

Is there somethething i can do to get these sensors paired? And to get my internet stable again.

Ok. So its crashing my internet everyday. Wife is pissed and calls me at work each day to walk her through rebooting the modem, router and veraplus…

I don’t know what your issues might be with Vera, but if I had a router that crashed every day, due to Internet traffic, I would replace the router before anything. Your router should not fall over with what little traffic is generated by Vera. Get a decent router.

I would do some more troubleshooting on your Internet issue, I seriously doubt your router is a problem. I would look for things like the Vera Plus running a DHCP server.

As for Zigbee, I had a similar problem with my Vera Plus. After a lot of frustration I decided to wait until a firmware update before I attempt using Zigbee on it again. Incidentally, I bought a Smartthings hub to see how Zigbee works on it. I am not a big fan of Smartthings, but it does work well with Zigbee.

I too have issues pairing Zigbee and just as ChrisK, after a lot of frustration and talking and emailing support with no resolution, I have given up and eagerly waiting for a new firmware - which might come probably the next century ;D. Not sure why, I have the same zigbee devices that are working fairly well with veraplus and these are the same that trying to add more off. I cannot for the live of me figure what is causing it not to pair…