Cameras For Sale

I have 3 Alarm.Com adc-v610pt cameras that I am looking to sell. I have had them since June 2012. There is nothing wrong with them, I am just going to a different camera. $125 each OBO.

The ADC-V610PT is a wireless IP Pan/Tilt camera designed specifically to work with the Alarm.com hosted video service, which provides a professional surveillance solution without the complexity of traditional CCTV systems. High-quality Live and Recorded video are available to customers through Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari web browsers or via an iPhone App, Blackberry App or cell phone web browsers. Users can set and recall “preset” views or manually pan and tilt the camera through their web browser.

Features:
Wireless - Connects directly to your wireless broadband router and plugs into an A/C outlet
High-quality video - Fast frame rates and great low-light performance give you crystal clear video
Privacy button - Disable remote viewing and recording
12v power supply and mounting stand included
“Live Look Around” - Lets you control the camera remotely to look around in real time
Preset positioning - Save and toggle between specific camera angles instantly while viewing live video
More coverage - One camera can be used to cover multiple angles of a room or other area