Camera not working

I would like to know if the camera should be working on the free version (or is just for the premium version). I’m evaluating the software before I purchase it.

Thanks.

The camera should be working on the free version but it does not support the presets or Pan/Tilt. Basically just a display, at least that’s how it is for me.

Not sure if it is any different for the paid version.

Thanks for the info RHINESEL. For some reason I can’t see my camera. My other apps don’t have this problem.

[quote=“RHINESEL, post:2, topic:184203”]The camera should be working on the free version but it does not support the presets or Pan/Tilt. Basically just a display, at least that’s how it is for me.

Not sure if it is any different for the paid version.[/quote]

That’s correct, both free/premium editions are identical in functionality. Pan/Tilt hasn’t been implemented yet. I don’t actually have a camera to test this on, but it’s now getting close to the top of dev items :slight_smile: I’ll reply to the other thread on cameras, but basically I’ll need some help by anyone who’s willing to give me access.

You should definitely be able to see your camera if it’s showing in your vera web UI. If you could ping me an email on support at veramate.com, I’d like to see if I can get some more details.

I just sent you an email.