Camera Functions Broken After VeraMate Update

VeraMate,

I have two Foscam FI8910W cameras linked to my home automation setup, both of which were working fine under previous versions of VeraMate (camera pan/tilt worked fine and both showed up in the VeraMate dashboard). Today I updated to VeraMate v9.4.1.4 and now I have no arrows present in the camera screens to pan/tilt the cameras and one of my cameras does not show the camera feed in the VeraMate dashboard (if I click on it I am taken to the full screen page showing the camera feed but in the dashboard I only see a blue square – the other camera however does show its video feed in the dashboard).

Has anyone else reported broken camera functionality after upgrading to 9.4.1.4? Is there anyway to downgrade to the previous version of VeraMate or anything else I can do to try to get the bugs ironed out?

I have two VistaCam PT’s and they both work fine after the update on both iPhone and iPad.

I’m not aware of any issues with Cameras at the moment. The code to detect the PTZ should be fairly simple in that it uses the configuration from Vera which hasn’t changed recently. It could be the case that the configuration hasn’t loaded properly - would you be able to try logging out, and back in which will force it to refresh, and let me know if it’s still an issue (in which case I’ll need to look into it)?

Otherwise, could you send the diagnostics in via the settings/contact, and I’ll look into it further.

Thanks

I spoke too soon - I think I can see diagnostics for the foscam which use a different command code then I had thought. I’ll get this fixed asap - if you’d like to try the 9.5 beta, please send diagnostics through in-app and I’ll get you a copy.