Bug in processDeviceState ?

Before I give up on using my relay buttons as scene triggers…Has anyone successfully accomplished triggering a scene based upon a button push from the Wink Relay? I’m running into an issue where no matter which relay is used, it will only trigger the scene created for the relay in my son’s bedroom.

Looking at the log it is clear that I’m pushing the button on the relay in my master bedroom and yet it triggers the wrong scene… Based upon what I can see in the log it appears to have something to do with the processDeviceState function.

I’ve attached a small portion of my log showing clearly that two different buttons are pressed on different relay devices and yet in each case processDeviceState returns 397 for the vera id (which is my sons relay).

Anyhow… any one else played with this at all yet?

It looks like the API changes that were put in place when Wink added Ring support affected the operation of the Wink Relay more than I had realized… As I only have one Relay, I did not notice the issue with multiple devices…

I’ve rewritten the device detection/initialization/processing, and the button presses should now map to the correct devices, and work as expected… 0.22b6 is posted in the usual place…

Wow, thank you for taking a look at this @cybrmage! Was pulling my hair out scouring the lua code trying to figure things out and it was a real eye-opener to how much effort has gone into this plugin. Is there anywhere that we can make a donation for the marvelous amount of efforts you’ve put into not only this but your several other great plugins?