BSS BLU-160 controlling Vera

Hey there.
I’ve got a substantial BSS audio distro system set up. the BLU-160 unit has 12 ‘control port’ inputs (look to be opto inputs) and 6 contact closure outputs. Typical GPIO setup.
I’d like my BSS in-wall panels to start a movie AND dim the lights. Lights are on Vera. Scenes set up, all is good in Vera. Can control the lights multiple ways, but I’m looking at a ‘one button fire’ situation.
All I need to do is get a contact closure to trigger a Vera scene.
How are people getting contact closures into Vera?
Is there a preferred interface?
I assume this would be a contact closure to RS232 to Ethernet kind of setup, but I’ve never really been in this boat before.
Anybody have an easier way they can think of to accomplish this?
The other option is to have the BSS talk to SimpleControl (they handle the AV remote control), and have SimpleControl trigger the Vera scenes, but that seems really complicated.
Any advice is welcome.
Kelly

I did find this little guy on amazon:

but it is a one trick pony. Kinda looking for something like this that has 6 inputs instead of one AND some outputs. Otherwise this looks like it will do the trick. Send it the BLU-160 closure from the wall panel, this thing goes from NO to NC, sends the Zwave signal, assign that to a scene called “Cinema lights” and we’re done. I need one to turn the lights back on, but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Kelly.

Here is a full break down of creating a 12v trigger sensor, I think there are issues because of the 12v output with directly using the dry contact sensor.

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,10498.msg74476.html#msg74476

just had a good chat with an AMX programmer friend.
The BSS will output either Serial or Ethernet.
I think I’m going to focus on sending instructions from the BSS over Ethernet into the Vera Lite.
Appreciate the heads up on the contact closure kit! looks very useful for another project. At this point I’m going to focus on the software angle.