broadlink

Hi
plugin broadlink concierge. It’s not clear how to use the application, give me instructions on setting up and using the application. my mail is
dim*

admin edit: private data. (use PM)

[quote=“dima-357, post:21, topic:197633”]Hi
plugin broadlink concierge. It’s not clear how to use the application, give me instructions on setting up and using the application. my mail is
dim*

admin edit: private data. (use PM)[/quote]

First you need to get concierge working, and setup broadlink ie

1. Setup concierge - go to http://veraconcierge.com/ for how to do that depending on what you want to use to support the java app
  2. Setup broadlink device using the e-control app and make sure it actually works
  3. From the e-control app, give the broadlink device a name eg ‘broad01’ - if you don’t do this step you will likely end up with a device name full of questionmaks or similar and may need to manually edit the config files
  4. From your local network controller, assign a permanent address for the broadlink device (this avoids issues later on should that change)
  5. Go to the web page of concierge once installed, and go to the broadlink tab and select ‘discover devices’
  6. Record some commands eg create a folder called ‘TV’, then record the commands ‘on’ and ‘off’
  7. Click on the remote control panel button on that web page, and confirm that the commands work
    You will now be able to use concierge with google home to control devices via the broadlink or via Vera

The vera plugin enables you to control broadlink devices from Vera. If you want to do that, then:

1. After doing all the above, install the plugin (apps/install apps search for ‘broadlink’ and install ‘Broadlink Vera Concierge’)
  2. Create a scene (eg ‘watch tv’) and use the advanced editor to add in each command by using the broadlink device name (eg ‘broad01’), the folder name (eg ‘TV’) and the command (eg ‘on’).

Personally I use the virtual switch plugin to create a switch that fires off the scenes I want - eg I have one scene called ‘fireplace go’ that turns on the fireplace, and one called ‘fireplace nogo’ that turns it off. I then use the virtual switch so that when it is turned on, it runs the scene ‘fireplace go’ and when it is turned off it runs the scene ‘fireplace nogo’. That way I can say ‘OK Google. turn fireplace on’ and concierge turns the virtual switch on that in turn activates the ‘fireplace go’ scene so the fireplace turns on… I can also use that virtual switch in, say, Imperihome

So, I’ve been trying to use the concierge with a Broadlink RM4 Pro Wifi… I’ve got Concierge setup and working fine (running on a Synology NAS I have), but when I navigate to the broadlink setup, Concierge cannot find my device. Has anyone tested it with RM4? Any ideais?
Thank you!