Blackberry App

I installed the blackberry storm app and after some work I finally got it to connect. but alas there is nothing to be seen. I look at the connection test and it just says response string “error”

I tried to load findvera.com/mobile and i authenticated, but it just says error. nothing new.

I just wonder if it’s me or is it just not working. I read a bit on here and on the bugs server that it seems to have issues, but I am just trying to see if it’s just me.

If this is about a Blackberry-specific app, then ignore this post, because I use an iPhone.

Have you installed the Smartphone Web Interface in the Luup plugins on your Vera? After that, logging in at findvera.com/mobile should work in your browser. At least it’s working on my phone in Safari.

Also, the findvera.com secure service must be activated from Setup/FindVera.com tab.

Later edit: Also, you won’t be able to see the plugins page on version lower than 1.0.700. If you’re running one of those versions, please read this page: http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Vera_Luup_Releases

thanks, i was running .616 i upgraded to .979 and it fixed most of my problems.

does anyone know when/if the blackberry app or the smartphone graphical pages will show sensor status. i saw some discussion about thermostats and dimmers, but i have a couple of door sensors, that i would like to know if any are tripped via the mobile interface. (i.e. did I leave my garage door open this morning)