Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.498

Today we’re releasing a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v. 7.40.498 with the following:

Ezlo controllers issues fixed:

• duplicate room names are displayed until a refresh
  • “No internet connection” status bar flickered during the Onboarding Scan Bar Code
  • for certain sensors the display is ON/OFF for the toggle instead of arm/disarm
  • random issue where the app stopped when user searched for a device name

Ezlo controllers improvements:

• add support for showing the devices pairing status having the percentage displayed
  • Increase controller name limit to 30 for all controller models.

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.40.497.

2 Likes

great work guys!

1 Like

You are saying guys to a girl.

1- Attacking me every opportunity is not useful to the community

2-Attacking me on something you do yourself is either dumb or hypocrite (Please stop these personal trolling and attacks against me…you have been warned)

What!? First you hide my post due to “spam”. Then I do the same as you do, then it is restored? And then you tell me to not do it and accuse me of trolling?

What is wrong with you? Be a bit more self reflecting please. I think I am one of the longest active forum members and thus customer of the product.

I think the way you handle things, by the way I read it is not very kind or professional.

It might get me banned. At least leave this post “active” if you ban me.

Of course I hope not.

It was flagged as inappropriate…required validation…so it was validated…that’s why there was a delay in your post…
So you actually posted the other one, by your very admission, as a trap for me…shows that you are trolling me, which is against the forum rules. You have been warned.

1 Like

@slelieveld

You tried to post the same thing to see if it was caught as spam or not. And the system flagged it again for review, here is the screenshot

System is flagging it for review most likely there are two words (guys, girls etc) which is used a lot in spams…

1 Like

Hey guys and girls. Let it go not worth the beef. :blush:

3 Likes

Still issues with geofencing.
I’ve tracked at least one reason when the geofencing is disabled on my app (it goes off every time phone was turned off or rebooted)

But there are other issues:

1. There is a certain delay for the system to notice that the geofence was entered or exited. For example I have one geofence located on a route which I pass by car. The geofence zone is set up to be 1,2km radius, which mean that even if I travel with maximum speed allowed there (80km/h) I’m “in” at least for about a minute, usually longer. Even if I slow down, or the time is longer due to the traffic, it is hard luck to get information that I’m in.
    It work more or less when I have the app open in the mode of editing geofences on the map (map view with my position tracked and geofences marked as circles), but if the phone is just in my pocket, then there is no chance to get my position registered as “in”.
    And it worked in the past and was pretty reliable under the same conditions, although I’m not sure if it was on Android of iOS app, as at that time I had both.

2. Some geofences are not tracked at all. I don’t get any notification that I’m “in” regardless of the time spent within the radius (Yes, I’ve checked if notifications for specific geofence are turned on). OK, I didn’t try for more than couple of minutes, but that should be enough.

3. Geofences marked as “home” locations work more or less fine on both my controllers, the only thing is the delay between the time when I enter/exit the geofence and it is noticed. For example if I go by foot I usually get notification that I’m “out” about 500 m after reaching the end of the geofence zone. Which mean that It is couple of minutes delay between entering/exiting the zone, as in the scenario described in point 1.

1 Like