Beta feedback Ezlo Plus

Hi @Mai_Pensato.
Thanks for the information about version of the FW in the devices you have issue with and for your feedback
We are checking now the issues which you reported with these devices:
Neo Motion NASPDO1Z : motion works, but light level not
Philio Motion PSP05 : does not work at all !
Aeotec Bulb ZWA002 works but only white colour, other colours don’t work
Aeotec DoorWindow sensor ZW112

1 Like

Yes, its clear, thanks for your feedback, we are checking it now.

Checking this issue with battery powered devices as well.

It is Zwave antena. For WIFI we are using ceramic antenna which is located close to AP6256 chip.

We are checking now “can’t detect device” status for battery powered devices.

How many devices connected now to your Ezlo Plus ?

Hi @CorsicaSouth

We always reading feedbacks and checking the issues from the feedbacks.
Write please all of the feedbacks you have.

Receiving a lot of comments about the issue “can’t detect device” message and the battery level is at 0%, so fully focused on it and will back with the answer asap.

Many thanks for your feedbacks.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

@Oleh
I have added another zwave device:
Fibaro DoorWindow sensor FGK101. This one works like it should. So I can see when door is open and closed on both Android and iOS app. I like the way the icons on iOS app much better: when sensor is tripped the whole icon is red, on the Android app part of the icon remains grey when tripped. I see this on motion sensors and doorwindow sensors so far.

I have now 8 devices connected to the EzloPlus. Off which 5 are battery operated and 3 on mains power. They are all within 3m of the controller. I see the cant detect device error and battery level going to zero on Fibaro button, Aeotec DW and Fibaro DW (within 1 hour after I included it !).
See picture:

When I push the Button or open/close doors then the connection is immediately restored and battery level is back again.

I also see the cant detect device error message on the Everspring plug and the Greenwave Powernode 6 now and then. Very very weird: yesterday 4 of the child devices and the main device of Powernode 6 showed cant detect device message and the 2 other child devices not. I did not make a picture of this, now they are all connected again.

Another weird thing: yesterday evening I got 2 alert messages shortly after each other. First message Fibaro motion sensor is tampered and after that not tampered anymore. While I did not even touch it…

Please solve all these issues, because as it works now it is really buggy and unreliable. Makes no sense for me to do further testing right now.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi Oleg, I didn’t get any email notification/confirmation that controller was shipped. Do you know if Ezlo Plus was shipped to me?

Thank you in advance,

Excuse my posts in the forum. I am testing the Ezlo Atom and unfortunately did not pay attention to post in the correct forum.

By the way Ezlo Plus seems like a poor choice in naming because of the Vera Plus.

2 Likes

Hi @Mai_Pensato,
thanks for your feedback.

What is the difference with the previous sensor ? Different FW version or something else ?
If its different FW version in this sensor, can you write it please.

This issue has highest priority and in the current sprint, we are working on it now.

Did it happen only once ? MotionNeo is another motion sensor in your setup, right ?
Do you see the same issue with MotionNeo ?
Just want to ask more details about this issue.

1 Like

Hi @adamj3000.
You ordered ezlo plus with enclosure, not a board, right ?

Vera Control Ltd had this issue for many years with the “Can’t detect device”.

I still get it today on my Vera Plus with some motion sensors, mainly now with my Everspring SP816 outdoor motion sensor.

This only started happening on this particular device after the latest Vera FW releases.

1 Like

I dont think any of us who signed up for the Ezlo Plus beta but opted to wait for the enclosure have receieved a unit?

I haven’t anyways. Perhaps I will be lucky and be offered a Ezlo Secure instead :grin:

3 Likes

Hi @Oleh
same for me, nothing received yet and registered for Ezlo Secure

1 Like

That’s correct @Oleh

@cw-kid How did you get that deal? :slight_smile: I was one of the first ones on the list for Ezlo Secure :slight_smile: @Oleh I don’t mind not getting Plus if they sent me Secure :star_struck:

I first included the Aeotec DoorWindow Sensor, that one did not work at all as I reported earlier. Then I included a Fibaro FGK101 with firmware version v2.5 That one works as it should

Hi Oleh, This happened twice both times with the Fibaro Motion sensor. Last Monday it has happened again, with no one in the room. 10.16 AM message “tampered” 10.17 AM message “not tampered anymore”. With the Neo Coolcam motion sensor this did not happen so far.
With Philio Motion PSP05 (that did not work at all) i got the tampered message when I excluded it…

@Oleh, when can we expect the next firmware update, last one was quite a few weeks ago. And you have some bugs to solve… At this moment there is not much to test for me. If all the devices work I can test some more complex scenes.
I’m also eagerly waiting for the possibility to send http commands from the Ezlo Plus to my Vera controllers and vice versa. You promised this for this week ? Please react.

1 Like

Just speculating.

As I never received a Ezlo Plus they may decide to send me a Secure instead.

3 Likes

Yeah but apparently only via a Curl command and authentication is required, with a Auth token and what happens when that token expires?

Seems that they are not willing to make an announcement on a direct Vera Luup Requests replacement, where we can send simple one line http commands to the Ezlo hub from our LAN devices and apps to control devices and scenes with no complicated authentication required.