Beta feedback Ezlo Plus

Another important need: make and restore backups

2 Likes

I now use http requests:

• to get data from my PWS connected to WeaterUnderground via the fantastic Site Sensor plugin of @rigpapa

• to send commands (like executing scenes or switching devices or sending TTS messages) from one Vera controller to another one

• To send commands (scenes, switching devices etc )from Vera controller to Fibaro Home Center 2. Next to Vera I have a HC2 because some devices don’t properly work on Vera like the Greenwave 6 powernode and to be able to upgrade the firmware on Fibaro devices. This communication is fast and reliable!

I tested also some other controllers and software packages like Homey and Domoticz (on raspberry Pi). Also with these I could communicate with my main Vera via http requests.

@melih @sorin @goker SO THIS IS A NEED !

2 Likes

@Mai_Pensato

You might want to go to this thread here and voice your concerns.

@sdtoddl

thanks for the feedback.
We will make SSH connection with your Ezlo plus to check all of the issues you reported.
Is it turned on now ?

Yes. Feel free to do anything you want to it. I don’t have anything crucial on it yet. I want to add my water cutoff device but I will wait until it is more stable.
Let me know if I can help in anyway. I also have Skype if you need me to be the eyes for you.

Backups in our roadmap, we are working on implementation.

Dear @Mai_Pensato,

We started working on HTTP requests in scene creation and planning to release the very first version as an action item in scenes.

I will announce first phase’s release dates next week.

Kind regards,
Goker

1 Like

Let me know when I should try adding more devices. I am not sure if you were logged in. I went to the app and saw at the top of the screen, “Controller is busy updating data” so I didn’t do anything else.

Looks great. One thing to keep in mind is trying to keep the height as low as possible for those of us who have deployed the device in a rack mount cabinet. One potential enhancement would be adding an external antenna option (think old linksys wrt-54 connections) to allow for an antenna extension for rack type deployments.

1 Like

When do the beta testers that got a bare Ezlo Plus (like me :grin:) receive the enclosures ?

Finally even I got the Ezlo Plus

Including the plus went as planned.
My first device to include was a aeotec multisensor 6. It was not on the list
 (strange that not all Fibaro,qubino and aeotec are on the list when strange small brands are there).
I included it asa a generic device . got uv ,lux, temp,humid but not motion sensor . tried to exclude and include several times.

Then I included a Fibaro dimmer 2 who is in list. include went good except I got a child ,heat sensor.
Tried to start using Ezlo voice but no devices come up. I have google and Alexa.
Its a lot of bugs and app crashes all the time.

Now I also tried Dashboard app but nothing happens, color wheel just spins and finds nothing

Feels like it needs a lot of more softwarelove before I can test more
/MAttias

1 Like

My scene to shut off lights at sunrise is also not working. When I try to run the scene manually, an error comes up. In addition, when I go to the app, frequently it says my controller is busy. I don’t know what it is possibly doing because I have so few devices on it.

1 Like

Trying to create a room and then assign it to a device that was initially set up with “No room” causes the error “Sorry, southing unexpected happened, please try again later.” I tried adding the room. It asked me to type in the Room name. I did and then received the error.

See attached

Is there any software update in near future with fixes? @Ioana
/Mattias

Hi @Matteburk. Could you please provide the application version that you use? You can find it in the Costumer support page, at the bottom. Is Ezlo VOI page is empty?

Guys, we are ready to ship fully assembled Ezlo Plus units, both versions - EU and US Zwave freq.

8 Likes

What about sending the enclosures to the early beta testers that agreed to start with the bare controllers?

@Mai_Pensato

Enclosures only also available for shipping.

2 Likes

Again 46 days delivery time ? :grin:

Awesome. Can’t wait.