Battery Monitor Plugin

Hello Massalia,

It is Vera 3 @1.5.408. All other aspect are function as detailed in the roadmap.

Hello Massalia

Impossible to download 0.6 on MiOS Apps only the 0.5 available.

Thierry

@thbodart it’s not yet validated, probably tomorow.

If it’s still not working for you, could we arange a “live debug” session, if you’re in france ?

Bonjour Massalia

Ça fonctionne. Merci

A quoi servent les fichiers push09 ?

@thbodart

A rien, je me suis trompé de fichier en publiant. ::slight_smile:

I made a mistake when pusblishing the file (Wrong Version), now it’s corrected.

@Brientim thanks for your help.

Hello Massalia

I don’t know from where comes the problem but in the iOS application Automator, the color of the main battery icon stay blue and don’t change.

Have a nice day

Thierry

I have six devices, all recognized, but the icon stays blue. What am I doing wrong? Running a Vera Lite with 06 version of the plugin

@thbodart

Your icon have the right color in the vera dashboard, and stay blue in Automator ?

@Screamhouse

You have to launch a check, either with a scene or with luup code, then the icon will reflect the result.

Thx, that did the trick

This works great, thanks to the developers!

Sorry Massalia, missing the reply.

Yes, the icon have the right color (red) in the vera dashboard, and is blue in Automator.

Could you make the windows of the plugin bigger or change the order of the text because I only see CHK - 05:00 
 and the date is missing in the simple vue.

Bonnes fĂȘtes de fin d’annĂ©e

Hi salut Massalia

Thx for this plugin.
Once it’s checked by a scene for the first time, does it check automatically then ? Or do we have to plan a daily check scene ?

Thx

Hello milillicuti.

You need to schedule the scene to run perodically, daily weekly etc

Thanks so much for this plugin - it allows me to delete all the triggers I had set for my many battery devices. The one thing that was not clear to me on installation was the need to schedule a “Check” to run regularly in order to populate the display and icon correctly
 perhaps there was some installation note or documentation that I missed? Anyway, reading through this thread eventually put me right.

I did just wonder why a time interval for doing the check was not incorporated into the plugin, but doing it this way is very Vera-like (or should I say MiOS-like), and once you know that then all is well.

Merci beaucoup.

AKB

@Brientim, akbooer

I did just wonder why a time interval for doing the check was not incorporated into the plugin, but doing it this was is very Vera-like (or should I say MiOS-like), and once you know that then all is well.

For now you need to schedule a call to the check action to update status and check battery state, but i can incorporate it in the plugin as an option for next release.

Hello Massalia,

It makes a lot of sense to incorporate auto updating into the core app and allow the user to set the interval in an variable.

As I have regimented in my battery replacements all together on the same day in the past, this may in the future break this habit and save se money.

Thanks again.

[quote=“Massalia, post:37, topic:172778”]@Brientim, akbooer

I did just wonder why a time interval for doing the check was not incorporated into the plugin, but doing it this was is very Vera-like (or should I say MiOS-like), and once you know that then all is well.

For now you need to schedule a call to the check action to update status and check battery state, but i can incorporate it in the plugin as an option for next release.[/quote]

Yes, this would be very usefull ! One less scene :wink:

Massalia, can you have a look at this post ?
[url=http://www.touteladomotique.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9533&p=77523#p77523]http://www.touteladomotique.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9533&p=77523#p77523[/url]

Psykokwak use a function to check is the device has low batt or IS active (ping function). This is very usefull for users who have Oregon Scientific sensors through RFXTRX 433.
Would it be possible to add it to your plugin ?
The first column would be “Low battery or unreachable devices”.

Thank you very much for your work. Merci Ă  toi.

@milillicuti

Good Idea.

I’ll probably had a specific event, and a configuration option for unreachable device notification, i’ll try to release this, in next release with the auto-check option.

Il faudrait aussi que je fasse un post sur le forum tld pour publier mes plugins ;-)