Basic receiver support.

Hi
I would like to add basic support for my Denon receiver to AutHomation, what would I need to do the add the following: -
Volume
On/Off
Input Selection

Are any of these supported currently and what are the upnp specs (Media Controller plugin) and if these are supported what is the device type?

[quote=“zoot1612, post:1, topic:182285”]Hi
I would like to add basic support for my Denon receiver to AutHomation, what would I need to do the add the following: -
Volume
On/Off
Input Selection

Are any of these supported currently and what are the upnp specs (Media Controller plugin) and if these are supported what is the device type?[/quote]

Would love this!

Right now there is not direct support for av type devices or ir gear. I have on my list to support the generic ir device with some limited controls. The app does support custom intents for the following services you listed. In order to add support for the common / standard types in your app here is the following suggestions:

Volume:
Service: urn:upnp-org:serviceId:RenderingControl
Action: SetVolume
Variable: DesiredVolume
Value: ?

and

Service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Volume1
Action: Up, Down

Mute:
Service: urn:upnp-org:serviceId:RenderingControl
Action: SetMute
Variable: DesiredMute
Value: 0 or 1 (0 = mute off, 1 = mute on)

and

Service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Volume1
Action: Mute

On / Off:
Service: urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1
Action: SetTarget
Variable: newTargetValue
Value: 0 or 1

Or

Service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:DiscretePower1
Action: On, Off

Or

Service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:TogglePower1
Action: OnOff

Input Selection:
Service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:InputSelection1
Action: Input1 - Input10

• Garrett

Thanks for the reply, I think this is fairly straight forward.

Just found the documentation on AutHomation, sorry for the question I couldn’t find this in my original search. Obviously didn’t try hard enough.