_AV Misc Device Ghost automatically Created

Has anyone seen this ghost device before?

It’s called: _AV Misc

Fighting with ghosts coming from my Aeotec 4 in 1 sensor, I can delete them, but they always come back…

Hello Chris, we are already looking into this, sorry for the delay btw. You should expect an update shortly today related to your issue with the sensor.

Have a good one!

Hi Ionut, I gave up, support told me to pair, unpair the device so many times without finding the problem that I choose to give up…

Anyone found a proper solution for this? I mean for Aeotec 4 in 1 sensor, support already helped me, but three ghost devices (“_Motion Sensor”) keep appearing. They can’t be deleted or hid from UI.

Running “configure now” on the parent device should remove the ghost devices.

thanks for the advice, ghost devices are gone now, but so are the real child devices :slight_smile:

Somewhere in this forum I have posted a very, very, verylong transcript of my conversarion with support. The device is “working with Vera” formally but it doesn’t. It is with level 3 support for many WEEKS now already. I gave up hope. Configure now does never work for me. Most of the time the device IDs change and make all logic not working anymore. Also I have a VERY BIG AMOUNT of ghost devices…

@tunnus Try reloading LUUP and doing a hard refresh on your browser - the new children should show up.

@slelieveld I experienced this with multi-sensor type devices where there is a parent and children for temperature, humidity, lux, etc. Is that the type of device that you are having trouble with or something else?

Yes, MultiSensor 6 (ZW100) : Aeotec Help Desk

Btw. Vera is very aware of the issue, Leonardo Vergara and Ionut Sinatovici have both looked i to the issue and eventually after 6 months it is still in “level 3” support, last reply:

Sara (Vera)

[December 26, 2019, 23:12](calendar:T7:December 26, 2019, 23:12) UTC

Hello,

We’re really sorry for the late reply.

We can understand your frustration and how annoying would be waiting for a reply, however, at this point, we have our hands tied since we’re also waiting for a reply from Level 3.

As soon as we have an answer from them, trust me that we’ll reach you.

Kind regards.