Automator do not connect mios.com

Connecting via mios.com > Disconnecd
Loop Mode !!

Via Manuel System it Work.

Please an Update !!

I have been running Automator on IOS 6.1.2 since it was release (I believe on 2/19) without issues (been running Automator for about 3 months on multiple version of IOS versions). I use it daily to preform scenes and device updates over both WIFI and LTE networks.

What do you mean by “Via Manual System it Work”?

Did you ever figure out the issue?

Micasaverde has changed their forwarding servers again (I am now seeing Server #7). The Automator app sets the fowarding servers at install, so if Micasaverde changes the servers (in my case from #4 to #7), the app won’t be able to connect.

To fix this, just delete the Automator app from your iDevice and re-install. The app will configure to the new servers and all will be well again.

Actually there maybe a better way then to uninstall the application, and if Domodial was still having the issue I wanted to make him aware of it.

Can you perform the following to test something? In the app, while you are not local (wifi) to the unit), change your mios.com username to something bogus, hit the “done” button. The units should disappear from the system list. Then go back into settings and change your username back to the correct name. This should fix, I believe, both the fwd4.mios.com issue and the name of hte system not being updated.

The above quote is from another thread posted by Automater.app (developer).

[quote=“tjoyce, post:5, topic:174523”]Actually there maybe a better way then to uninstall the application, and if Domodial was still having the issue I wanted to make him aware of it.

Can you perform the following to test something? In the app, while you are not local (wifi) to the unit), change your mios.com username to something bogus, hit the “done” button. The units should disappear from the system list. Then go back into settings and change your username back to the correct name. This should fix, I believe, both the fwd4.mios.com issue and the name of hte system not being updated.

The above quote is from another thread posted by Automater.app (developer).[/quote]

I just tried the method above on another device and it did work. I am not sure the benefit of it over re-installing… it didn’t retain my settings (hidden devices, sort order, etc.), so I had to redo my settings the same as I would with a fresh install.

On an IOS 6.1.2

Tried to change Mios username and the units disappeared, changed back and still only connections to local units possible.

Alsp tried to reinstall automator.app with no luck.

Need to find another app if this won’t work anymore, any suggestions ? (not iVera which isn’t compatible with various Vera apps and devices)

Reset my password, now it works.

I’m having an odd issue ever since upgrading to 1.5.622 on my Vera 3.
To start - I have both a Vera 2 and Vera 3 on my network. the Vera 2 is 1.1.1362.
Both devices work fine with Automator when on the local network. However ever since updating the Vera 3 a few days ago when I am on cellular or an away Wifi network the Vera 2 connects via mios.com but the Vera 3 keeps looping between disconnected and connecting via mios.com but never actually connects.
I tried changing the password so both units failed and then re-entered and again the Vera 2 logs in but the Vera 3 does not.
I have not deleted the app and started over - but if you think this would help I could try it.
One other note, Homewave is working with the Vera 3 remotely.
Any suggestions would be great.

Changing to a dummy account and back again did work for me, the issue is usually an old or decommissioned forwarding server. If you uninstalled the app, that should have had the same effect so not sure it will work for you but might be worth a try (as it can’t hurt). One word of warning, you will lose you settings like favorites.

I was having the same disconnecting problem and its because the forwarding servers changed. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and all is well with the app.

I finally deleted the app and then re-installed and as others have said - it fixed the issue. I am now able to see both units.

Thanks for the help.