AutHomationHD 3.3.1.4 Beta

So, i’m trying to figure out my Active Server (I have UI6 on my veralite), but when I login to home.getvera.com and login… the url bar only shows my local IP address, not the active server address. Feeling kind of dumb right now… not sure how to find the active server information!

OK, fixed my own problem :slight_smile:

Tethered my laptop to my mobile phone just so that I could login to my Veralite “remotely” and now I can see my active relay server :slight_smile:

Which is, “vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com” by the way.

Hope my short stumbling story helps someone :smiley:

[quote=“chriswilmer”]OK, fixed my own problem :slight_smile:

Tethered my laptop to my mobile phone just so that I could login to my Veralite “remotely” and now I can see my active relay server :slight_smile:

Which is, “vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com” by the way.

Hope my short stumbling story helps someone :D[/quote]

Don’t feel too bad. I had the same issue at one time. It happens to all of us when we don’t know any better.

I’m on 3.3.1.4.
Vera came with UI7 (just bought it)
I can control from outside of home network with web browser but not the app.

I edited the server fields like stated above I’m on 12 in the browser.
I still get invalid username or password.

Everything works fine inside of home network through phone.

Any suggestions?

Make sure your username and password are correct. Also make sure you have the MMS check box checked.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:85, topic:181280”]Make sure your username and password are correct. Also make sure you have the MMS check box checked.

• Garrett[/quote]

Same as above. For whatever reason, I retyped my password for the nth time and now it went through. Thank you!

Hi,

While my problem started off looking similar to everyone else (can’t login in remotely), I have noticed some differences in my situation. Hopefully, someone can point out the errors of my way.

When I log into my Vera locally (via a web browser, phone - when connected via WIFI, or the app) everything works as expected and I get the Ui7 interface. When I login into home.getvera.com (I am logged in), I get the old Ui5 interface and the website stalls/freezes. Where should I be looking to figure this one out? Thanks,

A bit confusing starting at this part. I’m assuming your remote for this part? Have you tried it at home? And this question since has nothing to do with AutHomationHD app should be directed toward general Ui7 issues. You’ll get more help there

I’m staying on Ui5 as the problem list is to big with ui6 or 7 with no benefit. LOL

[quote=“nasa01”]Hi,

While my problem started off looking similar to everyone else (can’t login in remotely), I have noticed some differences in my situation. Hopefully, someone can point out the errors of my way.

When I log into my Vera locally (via a web browser, phone - when connected via WIFI, or the app) everything works as expected and I get the Ui7 interface. When I login into home.getvera.com (I am logged in), I get the old Ui5 interface and the website stalls/freezes. Where should I be looking to figure this one out? Thanks,[/quote]
Are you using Chrome for the desktop? I think a cache cookie clear is needed. I have ui7 and had that problem. Logged into IE and was fine. I’ll clear the cache cookies on chrome later.

Has anyone else had any success downloading this from the DIRECT LINK at the top of this thread in the last few days? Everytime I try (again, 3 days on now), I see the button to download it but when I press it, I get a message saying too many people have downloaded it and try back later.

I have UI6 (so can’t use the play store version) and was able to download it on a table I use for testing, but now that I want to put it on my phone, cannot fetch it.

Gerry

It is true. The file is not accessible. I think the message is self explainable. You have to wait 24 hours to download it.

Thanks for all the comments…

Something changed and it has just started working. Not sure what, but happy to having it doing its thing!

Thanks – I believe I mentioned I understood it, but that I have been trying for 3+ days. 3 days without success is the why I started the post.

My question was whether anyone else was also attempting to download it and not having any success.

I am trying to setup remote access, I have UI7 and app version 3.1.3.11.
I have done as instructed in an earlier post regarding the setup of active server, however I can not find this MMS setting that is mentioned throughout this thread. I can access the Vera dashboard using my phones browser using mobile data.
when I am on 4G I am getting an error when i click refresh “invalid JSON command received”. App works good when I am on my LAN.
could this error be based on the MMS checkbox I can’t find? Or has that been removed. Any help is appreciated.

As long as I know this app is for version UI6…

[quote=“banjeman”]I am trying to setup remote access, I have UI7 and app version 3.1.3.11.
I have done as instructed in an earlier post regarding the setup of active server, however I can not find this MMS setting that is mentioned throughout this thread. I can access the Vera dashboard using my phones browser using mobile data.
when I am on 4G I am getting an error when i click refresh “invalid JSON command received”. App works good when I am on my LAN.
could this error be based on the MMS checkbox I can’t find? Or has that been removed. Any help is appreciated.[/quote]

Your first mistake is using the play store version of the app. Your second mistake is posting in the thread that has a newer version of the app number then what you have. Please read the first post of this thread. You need to be running this version of the app in order to support UI6 and UI7 via remote access.

• Garrett

This version supports both UI6 and UI7.

• Garrett

Garret thanks. I must have been dyslexic yesterday, because when I saw the 3.1.3.11. I mistook it as the playstore version was newer.

This has already come up a number of times in this thread. The play store app first line says doesn’t work with UI6 or UI7. Most people just click install before reading anything about the app in the play store.

If it helps anyone, I am using the latest authomation HD beta and have realized that my server has changed to vera-us-oem-relay31.mios.com therefore changed the settings accordingly

Edit: changed back to relay11, seems to keep changing. Weird.