AutHomationHD 3.3.1.4 Beta

[quote=“garrettwp, post:20, topic:181280”]What is configured under the connection settings? I have no problem connecting to the mios servers for UI5 and I have not heard anyone else having this problem.

• Garrett[/quote]

fwd5
fwd4
fwd3

I can use the same username and password on cp.mios.com on the same phone, no problem.

Just checked my phone as I’m on UI5 as well. It shows fwd6, fwd6 and fwd5. No issues connecting. Not sure why it decided on fwd6 twice but oh well.

You want to have your forward server showing twice. The active server field should match that of either your primary or backup. In Aaron’s case his active does not match either and this could be the problem.

• Garrett

[quote=“Aaron, post:21, topic:181280”][quote=“garrettwp, post:20, topic:181280”]What is configured under the connection settings? I have no problem connecting to the mios servers for UI5 and I have not heard anyone else having this problem.

• Garrett[/quote]

fwd5
fwd4
fwd3

I can use the same username and password on cp.mios.com on the same phone, no problem.[/quote]

Aaron,

See my replay to BOFH. Your active server field does not match your primary or backup url. Try changing the active field to the primary and if that does not work, try the backup. An easier way is to log into cp.mios.com from a remote location and see which fwdX.mios.com is using and us that for the active field.

• Garrett

It works now… oddly, set the active correctly based on cp.mios.com but it did not work until I also set the primary to the same as active.

what happened to autoconfig? That used to work nicely :frowning:

Works great. Been using your app for a while now and wanted to say thanks and acknowledge your work. BTW in this, and previous versions, the power meter (or Home Energy Monitor) device shows up properly and reports Watts and KWH in the regular display mode, but when you tap it to bring up the card, it displays the temperature icon, and shows 0.0 degrees.

Glad it’s working for you. It’s still there but hidden until I have time to implement the auto config for UI6 / UI7.

• Garrett

Garret: idea: for a PLEG device: enable the button “start action now” in authomationhd.

oh yeah… I like!

Garret:

Get since today under VeraLite 1.5.622 and your SW 3.3.1.3/3.3.1.4) always and only error messages “Received invalid jason response” when I try to initiate any function.

Update - the error is gone without any change!

Hello, would you consider a “Vera Options” that would reboot the Vera unit?

Yes, but three other programs (iOS/Android) had not problems with Vera/Wlan during the same time…

Upgraded from 3.1.3.11 and the phases that I use from a single appliance (power and solar) shows a question mark on the icon in the main screen however if you select it the wattage shows correctly on the pop up.

I have tried all versions available from 3.3.0.3 up to 3.3.1.4 however still have the same issue.

Brett

[quote=“brettow, post:34, topic:181280”]Upgraded from 3.1.3.11 and the phases that I use from a single appliance (power and solar) shows a question mark on the icon in the main screen however if you select it the wattage shows correctly on the pop up.

I have tried all versions available from 3.3.0.3 up to 3.3.1.4 however still have the same issue.

Brett[/quote]

Please tell me if this is a plugin or device and what device type it is found under the “Advanced Tab” when clicking on the wrench icon. Not all plugins are supported and part of the app still checks for the category number as well as the device type. So if the device has a category for energy metering, but the device type is not in the supported list it will not show correctly. I need to remove all instances of checking the category number in the app. Also understand that 3rd party developers of apps will require adding support for 3rd party plugins and they do not just work out of the box.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:35, topic:181280”]Please tell me if this is a plugin or device and what device type it is found under the “Advanced Tab” when clicking on the wrench icon. Not all plugins are supported and part of the app still checks for the category number as well as the device type. So if the device has a category for energy metering, but the device type is not in the supported list it will not show correctly. I need to remove all instances of checking the category number in the app. Also understand that 3rd party developers of apps will require adding support for 3rd party plugins and they do not just work out of the box.

• Garrett[/quote]

Its the “Currentcost EnviR Energy Monitor” plugin which creates a main appliance device then child devices underneath represented as each phase of the appliance. (All display with a power plug in 3.1.3.11)

The device_type = urn:schemas-futzle-com:device:CurrentCostEnviRAppliance:1 and the category_num = 21

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the great app :slight_smile:

If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings → Development Settings → Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

• Garrett

I’ll see what I an do.

• Garrett

I’ll see what I an do.

• Garrett[/quote]

Much appreciated Garrett.

I’ll see what I an do.

• Garrett[/quote]

DITTO… this would be very useful

Much appreciated Garrett.[/quote]