AutHomationHD 3.3.1.4 Beta

I was hoping that brettow would send me their vera data so I can look at the correct cost issue and I would implement that fix as well as the reboot option in the app. I have not heard back from them. I will have to get in contact with futzle to see if she could shed some light for me on the issue.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:37, topic:181280”]If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings → Development Settings → Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

• Garrett[/quote]

Hi Garrett…

This has been done…

Brett

[quote=“brettow, post:42, topic:181280”][quote=“garrettwp, post:37, topic:181280”]If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings → Development Settings → Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

• Garrett[/quote]

Hi Garrett…

This has been done…

Brett[/quote]

Just sent again as it looks like the mail programme that i was using failed to send the original.

Ping me if you dont receive it this time.

Cheers,
Brett

[quote=“brettow”][quote=“brettow, post:42, topic:181280”][quote=“garrettwp, post:37, topic:181280”]If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings → Development Settings → Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

• Garrett[/quote]

Hi Garrett…

This has been done…

Brett[/quote]

Just sent again as it looks like the mail programme that i was using failed to send the original.

Cheers,
Brett[/quote]

Received email and data. I’ll have a look over it and see what I can do.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:44, topic:181280”][quote=“brettow”][quote=“brettow, post:42, topic:181280”][quote=“garrettwp, post:37, topic:181280”]If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings → Development Settings → Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

• Garrett[/quote]

Hi Garrett…

This has been done…

Brett[/quote]

Cheers,
Brett[/quote]

Received email and data. I’ll have a look over it and see what I can do.

• Garrett[/quote]

Cheers
Brett

I am using the 3.3.1.4 Beta. Just a question. The display currently shows a (?) question mark on the screen for an (everspring) utilitech water sensor. When I click on it it displays the current state. Is this a support matter or some other condition I need to change? By the way, the app i great, thanks.

I need the device type of the water sensor. I changed from using category ids to device ids. So part of the app still has the check for category id’s.

• Garrett

@garrettwp

The device type for the water sensor is: urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:FloodSensor:1

[quote=“dbeck52”]@garrettwp

The device type for the water sensor is: urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:FloodSensor:1[/quote]

I’ll take a look.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:49, topic:181280”][quote=“dbeck52”]@garrettwp

The device type for the water sensor is: urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:FloodSensor:1[/quote]

I’ll take a look.

• Garrett[/quote]

Can you send me your Vera data so I can have a look at what the flood sensor contains for data? You can send me the Vera data within the App under Settings → Development Settings → Send Vera Data.

• Garrett

Thats odd, I’m using 3.3.1.4 and my Utilitech water sensors show up (as they always have) as motion detectors. Which makes sense because in Vera they’re devicetype motionsensor:1
Is that a UI6 thing that they now show up as actual floodsensors device types?

The beta does not display currently used wattage settings for the Aeon DSC06106 smart energy switch.
Please let me know what is needed to be provided to fix this.

If my vera unit is on UI6, what do I need to put into the “Active Server” setting?

When I check http://sta1.mios.com/locator_json.php, I see {“units”:[]}

[quote=“myculito, post:53, topic:181280”]If my vera unit is on UI6, what do I need to put into the “Active Server” setting?

When I check http://sta1.mios.com/locator_json.php, I see {“units”:[]}[/quote]

Can anyone help me with this?

[quote=“myculito”][quote=“myculito, post:53, topic:181280”]If my vera unit is on UI6, what do I need to put into the “Active Server” setting?

Can anyone help me with this?[/quote]
Look at post #14 in this thread.

[quote=“myculito”][quote=“myculito, post:53, topic:181280”]If my vera unit is on UI6, what do I need to put into the “Active Server” setting?

Can anyone help me with this?[/quote]

The http://sta1.mios.com/locator_json.php will only work with UI5. You can log into home.getvera.com remotely and have a look at the url for either the following:

vera-us-oem-relay11.mios.com
vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com

• Garrett

I’m new to Vera and AuthomationHD. NOOB ALERT!

Vera Lite on UI6. MMS is checked. App version 3.3.1.4.

EDIT: My firmware looks to have just updated while playing around. I’m now on 1.7.318.

At any rate, I seem to be able to connect fine locally. When I try to connect remotely it says wrong username or password. Anyone have any ideas? I have used the servers listed in the post above (relay11 & 12).

Do I need to forward a port my router to let the app in?

I am also having the same problem that it lets me connect fine locally (LAN) but not via cell/mobile data and I get the error “MMS Device not authenticated”. I am on UI6 and version 3.3.1.4 of the app.

I have attached a screen shot of my settings.

Thanks!

See post 56, two above yours and let me know what the url says.

Also verify that you can log into and access your vera unit from home.getvera.com.

• Garrett

Thanks Garrett. Yes, I can access it via the home.getvera.com website and the URL says vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com. Do I need to put it as Active Server?