App and equipment question for temp control through duct fans.

I am in the process of installing duct fans in my home HVAC setup and was wondering if there was a recommended app add on from the Vera Apps Portal for controlling them. Currently they will be controlled by Schlage RP200RNX Dimmer modules.

I would like to be able to set a certain temperature and have them turn on when it either drops below a certain temperature (usually do not have to worry about being too hot although it would be nice to switch it for summer to do the reverse).

I will be purchasing temperature sensors soon, but does anybody have any recommended temperature sensors that can plug directly into a standard 120 volt outlet? I would prefer not to wire them up and really don’t want to deal with batteries.

Thanks

You can use PLEG to control the Dampers.

See:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,17589.0.html

Where we used PLEG to control the opening/closing of Window’s to vent heat in the Summer time.
We can do this with just a temp sensor … But than the Setpoint for on/off has to be managed somewhere.

A Thermostat provides a user friendly interaction to control the setpoint and view/measure the temperature.