Anyone use the iVera Free app???

I am still very new to the world of Micasaverde Veralite. I have a pretty simple set up so far with a door lock, thermostat, and one light switch.
On my iPhone and iPad I have downloaded the Vera Mobile app which seems to work fine. I also downloaded the iVera Free app, which does not seem to work for me. It sees my Vera for sure. And now that I’ve connected a light switch it sees that. But it does not see my thermostat or door lock. When I go to either of those screens it says “You can enable the Demo Mode to see what those devices look like in iVera”. But I have those devices!

And while we are at it, are there any others apps (free or paid) that people like out there?

Thanks!

That is because the free version of ivera is limited. You need to pay for the full version to gain full control of your devices.

Also please have a look in the remote sub-forum. There are many discussions of the different apps available including similar topics asking what apps others are using and like.

• Garrett

So anyone have insight into when the new software gets rolled out, or a refresh on hardware?

What are you referring to in regards to new software? The iVera app or the firmware for the Vera unit? No new hardware has been announced nor is there any details of anything in the works right now.

• Garrett

I see references to beta UI6, and UI7 due out shortly… how long has it been since the Vera 3 and Vera Lite hardware saw an update? Remember promises at CES 2-3 years ago and nothing materialized.

I had a post on the 1 year anniversary of the announcement forum in March w/o an update all year which appears to have vanished.