Anyone interested in a WP7 client?

I wrote a WP7 client and would like to get some help testing it out. LMK if you’re interested, you must have a phone you can install XAP on, I don’t have Marketplace account right now.

Interested, yes.
XAP, Dont even know where to start…
Marketplace, this would be easiest way to start for us beta testers.

BTW, using Grasshopper currently.

Agreed, but I don’t want to spend the $100/year for the marketplace subscription.

Thanks to ChevronWP7 folding I now have a Marketplace account. Send me (andyvt@babgvant.com) your email address to be included in the beta test.

Finally got Vera Control up in the Marketplace.

would like to try but not available in the dutch WP market… :frowning:

That’s odd, it should be published worldwide. I just published an update this morning so I can’t see how it’s setup right now - will verify when it gets certified.

my fault, dutch market place had an error.
After a re-login it was found, currently testing it :slight_smile:

[quote=“B3rt, post:8, topic:171138”]my fault, dutch market place had an error.
After a re-login it was found, currently testing it :)[/quote]

Phew :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have an feedback.

Installed it but does not work.
When i start it i get eacht time an error such as:

Could not convert string to integer:
2012-06-05 22:23:22. Lin1, position

When pressed OK the apps continues but all scenes etc are emtyp, my vera2 box is reqonized and found btw.
When i press ‘reload data’ button the same error occurs again.

[quote=“B3rt, post:10, topic:171138”]Installed it but does not work.
When i start it i get eacht time an error such as:

Could not convert string to integer:
2012-06-05 22:23:22. Lin1, position
79787[/quote]

The update I just submitted probably fixes this one. Send my your live email address and I’ll put you in the beta for it and we can find out.

send you a PM.

I sent the beta link to your live account.

Thx but cannot use it, it reports it is not for my region.

Might have to wait a day for it to replicate over.

Don’t know, the zune link maybe only be valid for special regions.

I will try again later or wait for the update is available by the market itself

update:

link still not working, keep getting an error that the item is not available for my location.

[quote=“B3rt, post:17, topic:171138”]update:

link still not working, keep getting an error that the item is not available for my location.[/quote]

Dunno. The non-beta app update went live, if it’s still broken I will need to see your user data to fix it.

http://veraip:3480/data_request?id=user_data2&output_format=xml

Are there any plans to update Vera Control for WP7.5? Just bought the app. Hoping to see the app grow. I’d really like to see some more control for my alarm automation.

Also, what’s the story with the Dashboard?

The app support WP7.1+. I have a Lumia 900 and it runs great. Is there a specific issue you’ve discovered? It’s still under active development, in fact there’s an update pending certification that should load much faster, enables hiding devices/scenes from the UI and detects LAN v. WAN use models w/o having to toggle the switch.

Can you explain in more detail the features you’re looking for?

Devices/scenes that are pinned to the web UI dashboard are automatically added to the dashboard on the phone. I use live titles to pin specific items to the start screen too.