Anyone else? got missing Sensors in Meshbot Actions ? (Ezlo Plus)

Just noticed not all the Motion and Door sensors paired to my Ezlo Plus are appearing in Meshbot rule Actions.

For example I have two motion sensors a Fibaro one and a Hank one.

The Fibaro (“Hallway Motion”) shows up in the Devices list menu but the Hank one does not.

So you can set the sensors Armed State etc in a rule.

I also have 3x Door / Window sensors paired to my Ezlo Plus and only one of them appears in the device list within a Meshbot Action.

Anyone else have similar issues?

My devices -

1. “Hallway Motion” - Fibaro Motion Sensor ID# 61f0ca64123e431219fbc872

This motion sensor does appear in a Meshbot Action OK.

1. “Masterbed Motion” - Hank Motion Sensor ID# 61f0a01a123e431284c14134

This motion sensor does NOT appear in a Meshbot Action.

1. “Everspring Door Sensor” - Everspring HSM02 ID# 628e1cc0123e4312280d60b7

This door sensor does appear in a Meshbot Action OK.

1. “Stairs Cupboard Door” Hank Door Sensor ID# 62335b9f123e43120f978d62

This door sensor does NOT appear in a Meshbot Action.

1. “Centralite Door/Window Sensor” - ZIgbee Centralite Door Sensor ID# 6300fae6123e431226818306

This door sensor does NOT appear in a Meshbot Action.

As far as I can see, all my sensors are listed in the MeshBot, even those that are currently unavailable.

Thanks for checking. My devices that dont appear in Actions all have their “basic” Item with hasSetter = false, in the API tool.

Dont know why. I might try and remove one and pair it again to the controller.

Do you have any smoke or CO sensors paired to your Ezlo hub? Do those device types show up in a Meshbot Action devices drop down menu list ?

Thanks.

I have a few Fibaro Smoke Sensor 2 and Heiman HS1SA HS3SA. All show up in the drop down menu list. At first I also thought that one was missing. Then I discovered that there is a scrollbar. Maybe it’s something similar for you.

The Heiman sensors only appear in the trigger menu. They are not displayed in the Action Menu.

Yeah that’s what I was finding also, some security sensor type devices do NOT appear in the Actions devices drop down menu.