Any news on the aeon-labs multi sensor

Have any of you updated the parameters 111,112 and 113.
I wasn’t aware of them and they report how often (in seconds) you want the sensor to report back on temperature, humidity, light levels.

I read through most of the posts in this thread and I wanted to say thank you. I have only been at this for about a week and just received my aeon multisensor today. I was able to create a scene that uses the aeon sensor as a trigger to turn on a light switch. I set the aeon to reset after 5 mins of no activity but how to I get the light switch to turn off after that 5 mins of no detection? Im trying to learn about code used here LUUP but any guidance from a non scripter / newbie would be awesome. Thanks

I have one of these running fine.

I create a scene to turn on lamps triggered for motion: an armed sensor is tripped / (device armed is tripped)
and another scente to turn off lamps: an armed sensor an armed sensor is tripped / (device armed is not tripped)

before choose the lamp !

monions,
Does that turn off scene run on a automatic scene or is it a manual scene?

Yes, automatic, when you choose a trigger the scene it will be activated automatically when the trigger occurs.

Can you share the pleg code ?

[quote=“Wacktool, post:424, topic:166105”]monions,
Does that turn off scene run on a automatic scene or is it a manual scene?[/quote]

A step by step guide is available here http://smartliving.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=151

Can you share the pleg code ?[/quote]

Samco38 please have a look at this thread: [url=http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,14314.msg108128.html#msg108128]http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,14314.msg108128.html#msg108128[/url]

Thanks, I followed all the post and used the logic RexBeckett posted but i’m getting the following error
"Program Logic: Wakeup:Invalid Value Token:WAKEUP

This seems to be the setting for the ARM and BYPASS in the Conditions tab

I am not at home so cant really see where it’s going wrong. One guess, that wakup parameter was in the PLTS, rather than PLEG. Did you put it in PLEG or PLTS (the Program Logic Timer Switch)

Thanks Piwtorak
After I stopped brain farting for a min and re-read your syntax that made sense. I have it working now. I appreciate the help. Also, that is a great link Samco!!!

I placed it in the PLTS. I thought that’s where it’s suppose to go…I’ll try it on the PLEG.

sorry i dont think i made that very clear, it is supposed to go in PLTS. Mine is gone at the moment, i’ll have to redo mine. Once i have mine working again i’ll put up a report here

Thanks! Appreciate that.

[quote=“zedrally, post:421, topic:166105”]Have any of you updated the parameters 111,112 and 113.
I wasn’t aware of them and they report how often (in seconds) you want the sensor to report back on temperature, humidity, light levels.[/quote]

I am trying. But I’m getting the usual Z-wave experience:
Failed at getting the name
Failed at setting special user configuration
Failed at getting manufacturer info.

Why is it so stupidly hard to get battery powered Z-wave configured (and not just the Aeon Labs stuff)?

This without doubt is the best step by step instructions I have read.
Not only do you set up the Sensor, but the parameters and questions that need answers (that you can’t find elsewhere) are answered.

Fantastic 4 in 1 Set up Instructions

Start at the start with a excluded 4 in 1 and you will find success.

Here are my PLTS settings, i think they are what i used to have. I cannot test it at the moment as i am having problems (again) with my Aeon multisensor replacement

Hello all,
I was wondering about the power indication at the bottom left of the ‘motion sensor’ vera device of 4in1… I currently have 75W. It cannot be an instant power consumption… I also don’t believe there is a ‘h’ missing in the unit (for 75Wh) as with 6V it would mean my batteries have given 12,5Ah (and they still are at mid-life !).

Does anyone know the meaning of this value ?

@ theduck38

I have had power showing up on one of my devices, completely unrelated to the device. I think it is a bug in UI5. I never managed to get rid of it, but it has now disappeared, i had included and excluded a lot of devices. I have a power meter which my Rfxtrx picks up, i think that is weher it is coming from. But the Aeon does not have any power display in the device or any power measuring implemented.

Has anyone seen this issue with the MultiSensor light sensor.

I created a scene to turn on a light when the light level is below 100. This works fine.

Then I created a scene to turn off the light when light level is above 120.

When the light level falls both scenes trigger causing the light to try to turn ON/OFF/ON/OFF and finally stays off.

I tested this from various angles and finally found that the “If Light has reached > 120” works when it is less than 120. So the > makes no difference.

This doesn’t make sense and seems to be an issue in UI5 rather than the Aeon MultiSensor.

Any ideas?