Any news on next update

So far this has been the best app I have found for Vera, any news on the next update and what features are going to be added / updated.

Hi, thanks for the kind works. An iPhone 5 related update will be released soon. The next major version is still a ways off but some enhancements will be released in the meantime. I have had a lot of requests for PIN code management, for example.

I just purchase a copy or over 11Euro on the app store and must say this is a disappointment :

• Horstmann thermostat is recognized but there is no way to change thermostat value (a set and send button would be better instead of pinging the node at every click)
  • Use of screen and its space is not thought thru (why putting on and off button taking huge space when you have already slider) - iVera is way better for that matter
  • how to segment devices thru tabs ? .eg: thermostat /lights/ automative devices (could not find a way to do this)
  • iphone 5 support (i thought the copy I was downloading was supporting full screen use → not the case)

I welcome any new update … indeed …
What your roadmap saying on those topics ?