Any new z-wave devices for pools?

I’ve combed the internet for new devices beyond the typical items mentioned in this forum. I’m looking for a floater in the water with multiple tests to zwave the values back to the controller. I know it’s a long shot and seen some shoddy substitutes but I’m surprised there isn’t anything new on the market.

With that said, any pool/tech conventions showing new zwave pool devices that I might not have seen coming out in the next year? I’m not looking to make DIY type sensors.

What sort of tests are you looking for?

There are handheld electronic testers as an example that can do the acid test, salinity, chlorine, and alkalinity for example but I saw a product that used a close source transmitter for only one or two tests, cost way to much, and had extremely negative reviews.

Ideally a floater that conducted the tests and transmitted the values back to Vera. I have a relatively new head unit so buying the Intermatic as mentioned in this forum is not really practical for me.

I guess really I’m just surprised there hasn’t been any equipment beyond what we’ve seen in this forum except for commercial uses.

I have not seen what you are looking for. I do know a startup that has a wireless tester that floats in your pool. They haven’t shipped product yet so who knows. Check out http://mysutro.com/

Brilliant! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for finding this and sharing it.