Any change to my Vera 3/UI5 takes 5-10 minutes to Save

I have had this problem for a year plus now but have ignored it until now. Using the UI5 interface and making any device or scene change takes as long as 10 minutes to execute. Even testing Lua code takes just as long. I have removed plugins I don’t need anymore and have slimmed the configuration by deleting unused/not needed scenes and lua code but that hasn’t made a difference. I thought it could be a browser issue but Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge all have the same same 5-10 min lag. Strange, when I use AltUI everything kinda works as normal. Yes I could just use AltUI and call it a day but this problem I’m just trying to understand. Anyone out there have a similar story and found a solution? I’ve sent in a service request but tech support is taking their time to get back.

Have you rebooted recently?

Oh, I’ve rebooted many times since this problem surfaced. I can’t recount if there was anything I did to cause this issue. My Lua code usage is simple and any plugins I use come from the app store. I’ve also tried with and without a USB drive. Like I said I can save changes just fine with AltUI but delays using UI5 interface.